F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

I was wondering if someone could help me? After editing my race suit for MY Team in photoshop and installing it with EGO the shadows look off on my driver and my teammates race suit. Everything else looks good (helmet/gloves/boots/cap) I have tried reinstalling it several times and the shadows always look like this. Is there a possible problem with one of my under layers? If so which one effects shadows?
Spec map the _s file

They told me the visor attachment behaves differently from 2020

2021-10-05.png

Is there any way whatsoever to force a career mode to make certain driver transfers? Like through a cheat engine or mod or something? I know there was a transfer table thing for 2020 but so far I'm not finding anything for 2021. Really would like to force the game into putting Russell in that Merc seat.

Is there any way whatsoever to force a career mode to make certain driver transfers? Like through a cheat engine or mod or something? I know there was a transfer table thing for 2020 but so far I'm not finding anything for 2021. Really would like to force the game into putting Russell in that Merc seat.
No I don't think so.
Your best bet would be to make a face swap.

Yeah, figured. Problem with that is the name, stats, flag and helmet are all wrong with a face swap, and they're what you see 95% of the times. So far, far from ideal.
Name helmet and flag could be changed.
Problem with flags is that if you change the Spanish flag you change both sainz and Alonso

• Deleted member 1031992

Wut? There was never a transfer table thing for 2020

• Deleted member 1031992

He's the one who said that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone just a quick message about project 2021 I deleted it due to me being at uni full time and I’m not at home to work and update the mod so I deleted it, I may reupload it again in the future with more things added and updated but right now I can’t do that and also I have slightly lost the desire to mod right now in f1. I hope everyone understands thank you

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.