F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

Hey, this is more of a Help Request. Can someone please send me the Pitstop.assetgroup, Pitstop, & Pitstop_common Files please, in: F:\STEAM Games\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\pitstops\

I accidently deleted them and dont want to ReMod all of my Mods.

Are you sure it is impossible? In 2020 game I achieved it with weraceasone drivesuit.
Yes you could do it in that game but in f1 2021 i dont think anybody managed to achieve it.
Also you have video proof right there that if you want to remove the logo from the driver suits you need the blank emblem

Last edited:
Hi! I want to make a MyTeam BMW Motorsport mod... except that I don't have the talent to make liveries from scratch so I was wondering: am I allowed to take an already existing livery (in the F1 2020 game mods) and modify it in my own way and upload it to the site? In short, is it legal? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hi! I want to make a MyTeam BMW Motorsport mod... except that I don't have the talent to make liveries from scratch so I was wondering: am I allowed to take an already existing livery (in the F1 2020 game mods) and modify it in my own way and upload it to the site? In short, is it legal? Thank you in advance for your answers.
I mean obviously ask the modder first if you can lmao

ok ok, just asking, thanks! but if the modder is no longer active, how do I ? ahahahaha :')
You dont you never upload something from another modder without their permission even if you just modify it a bit. Its just not right and if the modder sees that he can report your mod and get it removed so you need the modders permission first.

I downloaded a couple MyTeam liveries and am currently using the Porsche Gulf livery, but I want to start a new team using a different livery. If I put both liveries in the game files, will they corrupt each other, or will I have 2 separate liveries to use?

I downloaded a couple MyTeam liveries and am currently using the Porsche Gulf livery, but I want to start a new team using a different livery. If I put both liveries in the game files, will they corrupt each other, or will I have 2 separate liveries to use?
Probably won't corrupt lmao but you will just have 1 if they replace the same livery in the game

it's possible to use other chassis for my team? or other steering wheel? thanks!
No

AS F1 2020, we can use FOM car to an real team, but we cant use real car to MyTeam.

The reason is simple, FOM car have more than a model, like all the scene for all department. Real car havent it, because on a driver career you dont have acces to this feature, its belong to MyTeam. So thats a problem.

And if possible... you cant have any ''liveries''. The UV mapping of real car is so simple, i mean on a 512x512, like for a Ferrari the red of the car will be fitting on a 1x1 square on the 512x512 somewhere and only the ''design'' will be fit on the 512x512.

And for steering wheel, to be honest i dunno but probably hard to do

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes