Misc F1 2020 Names and Teams Changer v2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
is there any way to fix this?
1620070468153.png

Attachments

• 1620070451351.png
    1620070451351.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 77
Do i have to do it just one time or every time i start F1 2020? Everything work fine for me, but after a new start of the game, the changes were set to default.

Great MOD by the way!!!!

Last edited:
¿Tengo que hacerlo solo una vez o cada vez que empiezo F1 2020? Todo funciona bien para mí, pero después de un nuevo comienzo del juego, los cambios se establecieron por defecto.

Gran MOD por cierto !!!!
Hay que hacerlo después de ejecutar el juego y que este en el menú de inicio

Finding offsets option should be working I don't know why you guys can't seem to find the offsets. Maybe mod maker will take a look when they have free time.

Do i have to do it just one time or every time i start F1 2020? Everything work fine for me, but after a new start of the game, the changes were set to default.

Great MOD by the way!!!!

You have to do it every time you start the game. It changes the values of some part of the memory and memory resets everytime you launch the application.

Last edited:
Hi, i have watched various videos and both show the same, simple thing BUT how does the program know it's linked to F1 2020? I follow all instructions and nothing happen in the game?

Last edited:
Hello to you all and many thanks for your hard work.
Amazing job, probably the greatest mod, till today for the F1 2020. Unfortunetaly i have a question and a problem,
Why after applying the mod and everything seems alright, my saved team mod crashes the game ? Someone knows the issue ?

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Hello, is there a way to adapt this for F1 2019?

I’m going back to that game and this seems a lot easier than the cheat table for F1 2019

Can anyone help?

Hi Trutti, I have been using this fantastic tool for a few months without problems, I just had to start the game, press find offset and then write f1. Today for the first time it shows me this error after hitting find offset, I tried to disable use custom offest but the same thing happens. I tried to open the game several times and also restart the pc but it doesn't want to work
Immagine 2021-09-30 145042.png

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies