Resource icon

Misc F1 2020 Names and Teams Changer v2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok,Pefect now,It works perfectly with the Offset feature now,
I even don't have shorted names in game,
The only little issue I have is that in career if you go to see the drivers standings some names (Ricciardo,Alonso,Mazepin,Schumacher) are shown with all capital letters name and surname,
The issue doesn't happen in race director or in the menu.
Hm, I can't seem to replicate this. Just to confirm, in the names lookup file the first name isn't all caps?

Hm, I can't seem to replicate this. Just to confirm, in the names lookup file the first name isn't all caps?
No is definitely correct in the name lookup,in fact the names are shown correctly in the race director,menu etc, it's only in the career standings if viewed from the career tab.
It's not a big deal really,
Maybe a next update will fix it.
Looks like even if using same language and dx12 the games .exes are not all the same,memory wise I mean.

Electronics updated F1 2020 Names and Teams Changer with a new update entry:

[BETA] Better Offset Searching

This is a pre-release version of an update, it might have a few bugs but in general should be ahead in features and fixes compared to the latest stable.

^ This has a few fixes including the german language problems I think. Still working on finding out what is causing the upper case names in the leaderboards...

Last edited:
I still have the issue that in race Ricciardo is seen as RICCIAR but no big deal.

But when there are DNFs they are displayed with the original name, I.e. Sergio Perez dnfs and it says "Albon is out of the session"

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%