F1 2020 - MyTeam Logo Megapack

Misc F1 2020 - MyTeam Logo Megapack 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Xurda submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 - MyTeam Logo Megapack - +50 logos for your team on F1 2020

Welcome to my logo pack for MyTeam on F1 2020. This logo pack brings more than 50 logos from real car brands, classic F1 teams, F2 teams or even teams from other motorsport series. I will try to update the logo pack in order to have as many logos as possible.

Set the emblem colours to red and green in order to have the logos shown...

Read more about this resource...

1. select emblem I want to repalce. 2. import eblem of the car logo I want 3. I get an error saying it couldnt import it becuase the image format was not supported. theyre both ERPs though?

Edit: I tried it a different way. 1. I opened the impact logo (BMW). 2. I save it as the emblem impact in the game folder. 3. I double check by opening the emblem folder in the game directory and shows the BMW. 4. I open the game and go to customization and do red and green with no background. and the emblem doesnt show up its still an impact. but when I open it in with the archiver it shows the BMW logo

Last edited:
1. select emblem I want to repalce. 2. import eblem of the car logo I want 3. I get an error saying it couldnt import it becuase the image format was not supported. theyre both ERPs though?

Edit: I tried it a different way. 1. I opened the impact logo (BMW). 2. I save it as the emblem impact in the game folder. 3. I double check by opening the emblem folder in the game directory and shows the BMW. 4. I open the game and go to customization and do red and green with no background. and the emblem doesnt show up its still an impact. but when I open it in with the archiver it shows the BMW logo
You're doing something wrong... I don't know what. For me it works perfectly

Could you make this logo for me please?
Thanks.
Holden-logo.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back