F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Is there any way to using merc. or redbull chasis in myteam car?
Uh, sorry, I have to correct myself. It is working, yes.

Last time I tried it, I used also an old mod of mine, which stopped working. But it seems that might have been also the cause for me to not get it working :D

E: You can use this easy way now:

Last edited:
Uh, sorry, I have to correct myself. It is working, yes.

Last time I tried it, I used also an old mod of mine, which stopped working. But it seems that might have been also the cause for me to not get it working :D

E: You can use this easy way now:

Thanks. I tried it and it's working with custom livery.

Next question: Is there any aston martin team package with all numbers? If there is not could someone make?

Attachments

• 20210314200554_1.jpg
    20210314200554_1.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Does anybody know where I can download a 3D photoshop (PSD) template for MyTeam race crew uniform such as the rain jackets, pit crew uniform etc.

Same for the garage monitor display. It's been a long time since I've modded stuff in F12020.

When I use metallic colors it shows black in the game. I used RGB (0,128,255). The metallic parts supposed to be the matte black areas. I don't why this is happening. I used same color in different liveries and it worked fine. Does anyone has any idea why would this happen?
(I used the schumacher edition 2 livery)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 80
The question is not what color do you use on the paint, but what color do you use on the specular?
Also some liveries support chromish effects (racenet), some don't (f170) - no idea about Schumacher, I never changed that.

Last edited:
@jburon72 Can you share a link for the 2018 driver race suit templates? I found the page on your blog but no download link here

When I use metallic colors it shows black in the game. I used RGB (0,128,255). The metallic parts supposed to be the matte black areas. I don't why this is happening. I used same color in different liveries and it worked fine. Does anyone has any idea why would this happen?
(I used the schumacher edition 2 livery)

1st did you saved your files in sRGB?
and only racenet livery handle all material, the others cant... why i dont know

Yeah, so I tried modding my own car on it but for some reason the textures on the game are extremely low quality.

I think it's because EGO ERP imports them as 64x64 files, but I don't know how to fix that.

This is what the car looks like in game:

1616013873580.png

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%