Skins F1 2020 ISTANBUL PARK TURKISH DHL GP CM Track Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn!!! Filling the bridge in with DHL sponsors on turn 1 ruins a bridge later on in the lap. Looks like it will just be 3 DHL boards in the centre on bridge 1.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_istanbul_park_12-11-120-17-0-12.jpg

blackcelica updated F1 2020 ISTANBUL PARK TURKISH DHL GP CM Track Skin with a new update entry:

A more accurate likeness after watching Practice 1

Ready for this weekend a new updated version of the track skin.
Still some tweaks to be done but I think you'll like it so far.

DHL Start / Finish straight,
DHL Bridge after turn 1,
Carpet and run off tarmac colour match,
Sand gravel run off now yellow,
goturkey.com texture created,
All current main sponsors used (no heineken)
Extra sponsor opportunities utilised, emerates on grandstands, pirelli outer fences...

Read the rest of this update entry...

blackcelica updated F1 2020 ISTANBUL PARK TURKISH DHL GP CM Track Skin with a new update entry:

Not Essential just a different choice from 1.1 Small Changes.

1.1 and 1.2 are both good likenesses, I prefer this 1.2

Added aramco sponsor on start finish bridge.

Change colour of a piece of carpet I missed,
Moved goturkey.com to front of grandstands,
Changed goturkey banners to pirelli,

Changed pirelli outer barriers to emerates.

I personally prefer it this way and just a little more accurate. Remember the skin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very nice work you've done. @blackcelica

Is it gonna be any update to the pitlane tarmac? There should be aramco logo on the floor.
I know, it was available on the old track version but the 1.7 version has altered that base texture and removed the part that could be edited. Unless you put a really tiny word on it which looks totally wrong and best left blank. I've explored the possibilities but I am still trying other things around the track yet. It is a minor thing compared to what needs to be seen. You should know by now i myself like things perfect. If you download the original version 1.0 for the older track from the history page then you'll see the Allianz.dds file that I altered to get the aramco word on the pit strip. 1.7 version does not recognise that texture. I can only do my best within the limitations of the mod. A lot of effort has gone in to getting a version out there in time for people to enjoy after watching the qualifying / race etc. I myself like to try and match the real life lap times on tracks that closely resemble what I've just seen on TV.

Last edited:
Hmm. that's a downer but I appreciate your effort. If I can I'll talk the guys whom made the 1.7 version. Maybe they can figure it out or maybe update it.

One little suggestion I want to make. Could you make the tarmac just a little bit lighter? I know it's been resurfaced but the new color is very vibrant than the rest of the textures.

And, if you make a tutorial about which texture used where, I can help you with them. I can use PS, AI and Rhino.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play