Skins F1 2020 ISTANBUL PARK TURKISH DHL GP CM Track Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 ISTANBUL PARK TURKISH aramco GP CM Track Skin - Ready for this seasons 2020 race which has just been added to the calendar.

F1 2020 ISTANBUL PARK TURKISH aramco GP
Latest sponsors for the newly announced 2020 race.
New boards, barriers, colours, sponsors for what the track may look like.

Remember to select the skin name Formula 1 2020 within Content Manager.
Enjoy. A review would be appreciated if you are liking my 2020 track updates, please check them out.

ATTENTION: This skin is for the ACU version of ISTANBUL PARK. There is a link to circuit...

Read more about this resource...

The link in my readme is for acu version 1.0 however I've just found acu v1.02 Both work with this skin but i can't tell the difference between them apart from a couple of trees. When we get this track in real life and I make any changes to match the look, I'll update the link to v1.02

Hi, i couldn't find which file where to copy. Could you help?
once you have the track, in that tracks folder there needs to be a skins\cm_skins\ folder. The folder called Formula 1 2020 needs to be in there. Then you select it on the drive screen within content manager under the track select. If for some bizarre reason you are not using content manager, you can just copy all the textures from formula 1 2020 folder in to a folder called skins\default which you will probably have to create yourself being a mod track.

Hello everyone,
In case anyone was still wondering, I will be updating this track to closely match the real life footage as possible over this coming race weekend. Hopefully it will just be a quick and easy sponsor move around and maybe a few colour changes to run offs etc.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_acu_istanbul-park_11-11-120-17-54-41.jpg

I made a start. Trouble with this circuit there is only 6 different banner textures. So if you change 1 emerates for example, it changes them all so it's definitely not going to be 100% accurate but I'll make it as close as I can. Here is the new start finish straight and turn 1.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_istanbul_park_12-11-120-2-50-29.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_istanbul_park_12-11-120-2-45-3.jpg

The SRTR version is updated version of the ACU's. Bots settings, textures etc. are the same. I checked it double time and usind with yours too.

SRTR 1.7 version is the latest one:
DL1: https://yadi.sk/d/HE7W8745pfJjbw
DL2: https://s2.dosya.tc/server8/86wquf/istanbul_park_v1.7.rar.html

Even the ACU guys said on a forum that the SRTR one is newer & better. They even also use same vao-patch too. They just warned that change the name of the vao file "acu_istanbul-park.vao-patch" to "istanbul_park.vao-patch"... and all is good.

VAO: https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...a-vao/blob/master/acu_istanbul-park.vao-patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes