F1 2020 Custom Livery - Black Ice Racing (WIP)

Skins F1 2020 Custom Livery - Black Ice Racing (WIP) 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Boltxix submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Custom Livery - Black Ice Racing (WIP) - F1 2020 Custom Livery -Black Ice Racing

View attachment 407089
________________________________________________________________________________

I present you my team custom livery Black Ice Racing.
This livery started as a personal project which ended up getting plenty of attention on Reddit. Following a few requests, I have decided to release an early version of the livery. This livery is still a work in progress as it is my very first livery I have created. I hope you enjoy my content...

Read more about this resource...

Hmm, that is interesting. My skin is only assigned to the 70th Edition skin. So don't bother looking at Racenet unless you assign the dds file to it. You could try possibly making a back up of the myteam_(team).erp file and then try deleting the file. After that try to verify game cache files to get the original non edited myteam_(team).erp file and start fresh. Possibly something went wrong in your installation progress. Please do tell me if this resolved it and share if you fixed it!

P.S - This fix might delete your customised F1 2020 skins, I am going to try this on my game first and let you know the effects!

EDIT - Deleting the myteam_(team).erp file does not affect your customised skins after validating your game files.

Last edited:
I managed to get the same result as you did, using the drag and drop technique.

I will try to release an update to fix this issue! Thank you for showing me this issue and apologies for the inconvenience it has caused you.

The way I fixed it was, after using the drag and drop technique, I used EGO ERP to import the texture again from the livery.dds file into the myteam(engine supplier you have chosen).erp file, into livery_keepfighting_01_d.tif.dds

Last edited:
Hey man!
Hats off to this mod!
But could you make the outfits and everything that goes with it?
That would be great :)
Hey man, Thank you!
I'm just back from my holidays so I shall get back to doing more stuff with this livery. And I will start trying to learn how to do the outfits and such..
Glad you are enjoying the mod !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back