F1 2019 sponsor templates

Misc F1 2019 sponsor templates 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Aitze submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 sponsor templates - Sponsor templates for all teams

F1 2019 sponsor templates
This includes sponsor templates for all 10 F1 teams. You can add these to your own custom helmets. These templates are made for the career helmet so they might not fit real driver helmets.

You can use this for your own mods as long as I get credited.

If you have any problems, post them to support tab or message me at twitter, not to reviews, thank you.

Examples:

View attachment 312158...

Read more about this resource...

hasn't got anything to do with this mod in particular, but since you are a really decent and experienced modder, you surely know the answer to this question: where can I find the files for Lukas Weber's helmet? For Devon Butler, there is a file in incardriver, which is called "devan_antagonist_helmet" but I can't find anything for Weber

hasn't got anything to do with this mod in particular, but since you are a really decent and experienced modder, you surely know the answer to this question: where can I find the files for Lukas Weber's helmet? For Devon Butler, there is a file in incardriver, which is called "devan_antagonist_helmet" but I can't find anything for Weber
I think he uses one of the career helmets as I haven't found anything either

I didn't find Butler helmet but now I found it, thanks! Weber uses career helmet 2. If you replace that helmets colors will look different in the game than in the file itself and I think there's no fix for that

I didn't find Butler helmet but now I found it, thanks! Weber uses career helmet 2. If you replace that helmets colors will look different in the game than in the file itself and I think there's no fix for that
That's because it's a career helmet and Weber doesn't use red green blue as his helmet colors

Why codemasters don't make a personal helm to Weber like they did to Butler???? Because I think the color scheme of Weber helmet is awfull. I have replaced the gen_02 helmet with another i made but the color orange,green and purple of his helmet is very hugly on it. It could be cool if we can tweak a file for let him using other colors like for exemple bleue, white and red...It would fit better with the new helmet design i gave him...

Why codemasters don't make a personal helm to Weber like they did to Butler???? Because I think the color scheme of Weber helmet is awfull. I have replaced the gen_02 helmet with another i made but the color orange,green and purple of his helmet is very hugly on it. It could be cool if we can tweak a file for let him using other colors like for exemple bleue, white and red...It would fit better with the new helmet design i gave him...
True.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back