F1 2019 Modding Questions Thread

Is it possible to increase chance for rain in career mode? I'm now at Singapore GP in season 2 and I had ONLY ONE (actually 15 mins in FP1) wet session through all both seasons. Maybe anyone knows where is the weather data located?

Hi! I kindy ask help to everyone to know something about the helmet mods.
In my career Vettel has gone to RP (in my modded career Audi), and I want to put him a helmet. If I put a helmet in game, when i load a quick race (all types of modality) the game, when there is the circuit helmet, crash. Tested many times.
Please, help. Thanks
Edit: i noticed the helmets work only with DirectX11. It's normal?
Ok. Now: DirectX11 works, DX12 crashes when I connect to the menu. Don't know what to do

Last edited:
Hi. Can you use mods in F1 2019 with GeForce Now streaming service?
I want to use GeForce now because my laptop can’t run F1 2019 that we’ll, but I would like to install the 2020 season mod.

Hi everyone. Do you know where Butler's and Webber's faces are located ? I would like to swap their faces with customs female drivers ! I uselly know how to make it, but i never do this with female. Any advise ? Thanks !

hello, have a question : Is it possible to "reset" the textures of a carrer helmet?
I have put mods textures on the unbrandedgen2 helmet but it's alos the helmet use by Mark Weber, and in carrer mode, when i look at his car with the replay, the game crash. Its crash too when i select the helmet on the main menu.
So is it possible to get back the original textures?

If somebody knows what to do i'll be gratefull, thx
I'd like to get rid of Weber and Butler altogether. Is there a mod that will do this????

Hi there,

I'm facing a problem, I do with friends an online league every weekend and I decided to make them one helmet each, I imported them in the 6 ERP files (frontend, 1980, 2018, 2019) in the menu they display well, if I launch a race or a solo career no worries, but if I do an online league with my friends, the first qualifying session goes well, the helmets also work. But after the session the game freezes on loading ... Do you have any idea what can happen?

Thanks in advance.

I have a mod where Williams has BMW as engine partner, from Flitz17 i think it is.

I like the idea but i am not a fan of the new car livery on that mod, and i actually like the original Williams more(don´t beat me ;-))

My question is how i can add BMW decals to the original livery?
Do i just have to change the decal file and replace something for the BMW stuff in the same position, or must i change the whole livery?

Hi everyone, just a question, it is possible to add lights on my custom helmet ? I would like make something like that. Any ideas ?
1586521827133.png

HI GUYS

MY RYDER ERP FILES, NO LONGER WORKING RIGHT.

I CANNOT PREVIEW THE PREVIEW OF THE TEXTURES AND EXPORT THEM, BECAUSE IT IS A WHOLE TEXTURE WHEN I OPEN IN PHOTOSHOP. THIS HAPPENED AFTER I REINSTALLED WINDOS.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ?

HI GUYS

MY RYDER ERP FILES, NO LONGER WORKING RIGHT.

I CANNOT PREVIEW THE PREVIEW OF THE TEXTURES AND EXPORT THEM, BECAUSE IT IS A WHOLE TEXTURE WHEN I OPEN IN PHOTOSHOP. THIS HAPPENED AFTER I REINSTALLED WINDOS.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ?
You have installed NET Framework 4.7.2 on fresh Windows? It's requirement of Erp Archiver.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.0%