Misc F1 2019 Cars 3D model for Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again!
Sorry to bother you again. I finally got around to finishing the textures for the BMW Williams team.
But it doesn't import correctly on the game:
1570284465-20191005150524-1.jpg

Would you happen to know why?
I have also noticed the texture in the psd file looks like this https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/40/6/1570284865-d-108-williams-paint-m.jpg
So completely different than in-game, and Williams is the only team that has that :(
My version looks like this https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/40/6/1570284865-d-108-williams-paint1-m.jpg as well

Do you have any ideas? Is it a different image mode I need to change or something?

Edit: Apparently it's just Williams' paint file that is completely messed up.. I chose the wrong team to overhaul xD
Thanks for all you help :D

Hey man, sorry for the late response. The williams paint texture format is similar to the multiplayer car. The problem was its not editable. Its set up to blue, black and white color shade so you cant add different colors.

Hey man, sorry for the late response. The williams paint texture format is similar to the multiplayer car. The problem was its not editable. Its set up to blue, black and white color shade so you cant add different colors.
No worries man, thanks for the response!
Aw that's a shame... I'll probably redo this mod with Haas or something xD
Thanks again for all your help!

Hey jburon! Loving these 3d car models you've put out for the audience.

Stumped.png

I've been trying out a fantasy Porsche with the colors being for a proof of concept that I want to eventually finalize. The trouble I'm having is that there is a rather hideous spot of black where the gold should be. Any ideas what could be causing the issue?

Hello, when I try to edit the paint of a car (in my case the haas) when i double click on the paint texture and edit it; when I go back to the 3d model it's all black. How can I fix this? I am using Photoshop CC 2020.

Cattura.PNG

In reality I see it way more dark than it is in the screenshot. (I can't even see the numer 8 and the paint on the nose

Hey jburon! Loving these 3d car models you've put out for the audience.

View attachment 343372

I've been trying out a fantasy Porsche with the colors being for a proof of concept that I want to eventually finalize. The trouble I'm having is that there is a rather hideous spot of black where the gold should be. Any ideas what could be causing the issue?

Hey man, Sorry for the late reply. Its the overlapping UV map that's causing it. Play around with the decal texture if you can cover it over.

Hello, when I try to edit the paint of a car (in my case the haas) when i double click on the paint texture and edit it; when I go back to the 3d model it's all black. How can I fix this? I am using Photoshop CC 2020.

View attachment 347963
In reality I see it way more dark than it is in the screenshot. (I can't even see the numer 8 and the paint on the nose

Hey man, adjust the environment lighting to correct it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back