Misc F1 2019 Cars 3D model for Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thanks for the help so far, how do I get the decal to show on the template?
Welcome mate, you need to hide or make the paint invisible. Just look for the mesh with paint on the name.
psd-2019-07-10-221351-1.png

But awesome job, will you be bringing keyshot files for the cars and helmets? Cheers

You can check my blog page, currently I'm still working on the driver's 3D helmet.
https://whenboredomestrike.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/f1-2019-cars-3d-model-for-photoshop/

so basically go to photoshop and save the paint and decal file to png?
Yep.

do I need to export every single texture on the photoshop template and import them in? Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea and I cant follow the pictures :(

yep, so theres no white part on the model.

Im really sorry @jburon72 but I am really struggling to work out how to import the textures, is there a tutorial on how to import the textures? thanks

You can watch some keyshotwebinar on their youtube channel.
Here is the link regarding texture. They also have other video's that may help you like setting up the scene lighting.
Cheers mate.

Yep.

yep, so theres no white part on the model.

You can watch some keyshotwebinar on their youtube channel.
Here is the link regarding texture. They also have other video's that may help you like setting up the scene lighting.
Cheers mate.
Will I require any texture resizings or will the textures fit onto the chassis well?

Hoping to recreate those renders you have made :)

Yes I tried it. the all the black triangles (looks like) are over the model. mmmh. Maybe i made something wrong.

I really hope that you can help me. I would be very grateful to you
I wouldn't recommend really to render it with photoshop. Its fine with helmet though. The reason is the paint and the decal are on the same 3d coordinates. Those black spot are the black background on the decal texture. You need to create an opacity texture first then adjust the 3d coordinates of the decal mesh.
I would recommend to use keyshot or the not so expensive marmoset toolbag for 3D rendering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back