@CC This in no way looks like the car that will show up at testing. It all looks to simple.
Yes these rules are so restrictive I am very curious to see this new Mercedes car,
looks like they tried something new looks very interesting the rest so far looks to be as expected and what we made. :)

DzIlL3UX4AEbxOe.jpg:large

torro rosso is a bit understated but i love the new red honda dash.
williams is fine in light blue, white and black but their new sponsor's logo is ugly as hell, real eyesore. i thought they'd go for orlen since they are one of kubica's partners. now that would have been a great logo to sport :(

If you compare to that video just posted above which shows this front wing on there 3D model,
f8d427a61ef6e2b1be53802e0469b64a.png

then compare there live footage from twitter the launch there totally different,
f4d2a9931abb52eb175e3a7df29c2c1d.png

then if we go back to the 2018 season, where they tested these new front wings,
we can clearly see that williams on there launch car from the testing in 2018 they did, have changed nothing at all, appears this way without looking more into it,
I doubt the testing wings will be the same well have to wait and see.
40de95cc4d63cd480bbeba96c30fd050.jpg

no reference for me to be had here on this launch regarding the williams,
even though the teams are showing the cars, its more like there showing the new liveries a lot of these details on the cars are nothing more than placeholders I presume, there holding a lot back.

It will stay like this, I'm pretty sure
:( Oh dear...
They have said it is a placeholder. I anticipate the new name will be announced on Wednesday.
:) let's hope so, well for their sake anyway! lol
Looks like it will be the name, according to reports I've read. It seems like they tried to buy the rights to the Brabham name, but the family said no. It also seems like there will be less pink on the new livery. Anyway, Racing Point isn't a great name, that's for sure.
:( Back to oh dear again...
Brabham would have have been cool, a bit artificial considering it has nothing to do with the original team.

But really, come on, I'm sure with all the brains in F1 they can come up with a better name than 'Racing Point'.
It's almost as poor as that livery Williams just unveiled, I reckon most people on here could skin a better livery for them on MS paint.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back