Big week for Formula One upcoming - check out the dates, and how to watch the new F1 car launches as they happen.
Now that the festive period has been well and truly put to the back of our minds, and the racing bug starts to hit again following the big endurance events at both Daytona and Mount Panorama, many race fans are probably getting a little bit itchy for the start of the Grand Prix season, having spent plenty of time banking bonus points with our respective 'significant other' in order to spend Sunday afternoon's once again in front of the TV, watching the Formula One drivers do their stuff on the circuits of the world.
February marks the traditional kick off of the new season with car launches and pre-season testing getting into full swing - so we thought it useful to list all the expected launch dates, on how one would find the opportunity to check out the car launches as they happen.
So, which team are you most looking forward to seeing for the first time in 2019?
- 7 February: Haas VF-19 livery unveiling
- Monday @ 1.30pm UTC: Toro Rosso STR14 - LINK
- Monday @ 3pm UTC: Williams FW42 livery unveiling - LINK
- Tuesday: Renault R.S.19 - LINK
- Wednesday Mercedes: W10 shakedown at Silverstone - LINK
- Wednesday Racing Point - LINK
- Wednesday: Red Bull Racing RB15 - LINK
- Thursday @ 12pm UTC: McLaren MCL34 - LINK
- Friday @ 9.45am UTC: Ferrari - LINK
- Monday 18th February: Alfa Romeo Racing C39 - LINK
- Monday 18th February @ 7am UTC: Rich Energy Haas F1 Team VF-19 - Already done!
For more from the world of Formula One, head over to the RaceDepartment Formula One sub forum and join in with fellow fans of the top level of open wheel motorsport.
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!