F1 2019 Car Launch: McLaren Renault MCL34

The addition of more blue and the transition they used, keeping the halo dark and not painting the end of the nose were all brilliant choices, looks a whole lot better than last year's car. This, the Haas and the Ferrari are my 3 favorites so far.

Strange days we live in.
Not so long ago new season cars were eagerly awaited for any technical innovations and design changes.
Now it's all about the (mostly) crap paint jobs.
:poop:

Jab against the F1 teams hyping the looks, or jab against the fans praising/disapproving the livery (or both)?

I think the teams are just running out the clock design-wise until 2021; these next two years seem to be more about aerodynamic restriction than innovation, in an effort to improve overtaking without DRS. As to viewer opinions, I think it's possible to admire both technical and aesthetic beauty. No huge changes to the tech side (and we can't judge overall performance until Melbourne anyways) so admiring the paint jobs it is.

I'm afraid that Mclaren (best f1 team ever) have made a terrible mistake dumping Honda; the decision was no doubt influenced by Alonso (get rid of GP2 engine or I quit) but has now scarpered anyway.

Ferrari is out.. it has "DC winning car" written all over it.
Incredibly interesting Merc/Ferrari challenge of F1 ahead.

Last edited:
Oh my lord... I am a bit biased since this is my favorite team but I really like this livery!

So far in order my favorites are as follows

1. McLaren
  2. Haas
  3. Red Bull (And or Renault)
  4. Sauber
  5. Ferrari

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks