upload_2019-2-17_15-3-46.png

ITALY — Ferrari reported by Codacons and National Union of Consumers to the Antitrust Authority.
Mission Winnow represents occult advertising to Philip Morris; associations ask for the seizure of the SF90. LOL :cool:

Funny thing is, the same Associations didn't complain about Ducati, who has the same MW sponsorship. It's not illegal Philip Morris brand itself, but only smoke advertisement. In this specific case, MW is not related to smoke and it's a platform allegedly related to a "better future", so without smoke.

Back on topic: Forza Ferrari! :inlove:
I'm not a superfan of black on red (better the white on red), but the most important is seeing a competitive Ferrari throughout all season.

Low profile tyres will look ridiculous on F1 cars . They look rubbish on Formula E cars and they have more futuristic looking bodywork than F1 cars . I welcomed the tyres getting fatter a couple of seasons ago to be honest because I'm pretty oldschool regarding the looks of F1 cars . I do think they need to shrink the cars themselves a bit though as theyre so massive now that theyre making tracks such as Monaco an absolute joke . Instead of single file round the hairpin there it's more single file round the whole track now :O_o:

Low profile tyres will look ridiculous on F1 cars . They look rubbish on Formula E cars and they have more futuristic looking bodywork than F1 cars . I welcomed the tyres getting fatter a couple of seasons ago to be honest because I'm pretty oldschool regarding the looks of F1 cars . I do think they need to shrink the cars themselves a bit though as theyre so massive now that theyre making tracks such as Monaco an absolute joke . Instead of single file round the hairpin there it's more single file round the whole track now :O_o:

Curious though: what is the reason for the increasingly longer wheelbase over the years?

• Is it an increasing minimum length that's mandated from the FIA?
  • Is it needed to facilitate no refueling?
  • Do the hybrid power units take up that much space?
  • An evolution of aero-design to increase downforce?
  • An attempt to make F1 cars more stable compared to shorter wheelbases?
  • All or some of the above? :unsure:

You're probably right about it being a combination of all of the above . I watched a mini documentary on the F1 channel last year where Lewis was looking around his championship winning cars and the size of the most recent one ( the 2017 car in the video and theyve got even bigger since as far as I know ) was absolutely huge compared to one from only about 3 or 4 years earlier . Theyre just making Monaco redundant . It was never much of an overtaking track anyway but Ricciardo winning when his car was mechanically failing just shows how ridiculous Monaco is now with the current cars ( no disrespect to Daniel , I like the guy but he shouldn't have been able to win with his car in that shape ) . I can see a lot more nosecones being replaced this season too with the bigger front wings especially in the melee at the start .

I thought it might have been the stage lighting, but in the sun today in Spain, it really looks a little orange...so much so that I almost thought it was McLaren approaching. #missionpapaya :whistling:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.