F1 2019 "ALWAYS UP TO DATE"| SashaF1Game x TCK MODDER x jburon72

Misc F1 2019 "ALWAYS UP TO DATE"| SashaF1Game x TCK MODDER x jburon72 Hungary 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
So, are there problems with 1.08? Do I relocate? I feel my English a lot. A greeting.

Yeah , to be honest there were always going to be livery problems after 1.08 as that was the livery update patch and most teams had at least some decals changed with some even having new parts on the chassis . Red Bull have had their wheels changed ( they looked better before if you ask me ) and Racing Point apparently has a new nose ( it's always been so ugly Ive never noticed to be honest :laugh: ) . Toro Rosso didn't LOOK much different on the surface though but the Moose logo now seems a problem and there's no hope of Codies adding it as it's an alcoholic drink . I'm toying with the idea of putting a slightly altered version of the logo that is on the neck of their bottles ( slightly altered to make it symetrical so it can then mirror all it likes as it wouldn't make a difference ) but I don't know if it would look better or worse then no logo at all .

SlightlyalteredMooselogo.png

P.S. There is a thumbnail pic there in the gap it's just hard to see as it's a white png file :p

Amazing mods - thanks for all your hard work.
Have you considered breaking it down to Great Britain version, Germany version etc?
I know the mod is called "Always up to date" but it would be a great option for the user to select which version car they want to use. Perhaps a seperate dl link and package as Great Britain Update, Germany update etc?

Have you considered breaking it down to Great Britain version, Germany version etc?
I know the mod is called "Always up to date" but it would be a great option for the user to select which version car they want to use. Perhaps a seperate dl link and package as Great Britain Update, Germany update etc?

Well there is a version history tab, in which you can download older version of the mod.

Go to Version History tab to download previous versions of this mod.

• Deleted member 408599

Does it work or does it alter performance in 1.12?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea