F1 2018 Improvement Mod

Misc F1 2018 Improvement Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The DRS angle of some cars still wrong

Yes, I can confirm that! Can you, stonehedge24, please fix this? :)

And I´ve two questions please:

- Is it possible, that we can play with your MOD and become Steam achievements? Can you do something there?
- What did you mean with "Fixed wrong R&D graphics (like graphs in R&D tree)" exactly? I had not noticed any errors before?

Otherwise Top MOD, would not like to play without it (like F1 2017)!

I can understand that it might be to much to ask, seeing as the standard mod is allready great, but i would love to understand how i could include features from "Additional content." Situation right now is i have no clue on how to add them, because the files is not prepared, but editable. I have no idea how to get from the state they are in, to actually working files... So, no new screens for me, or tyre heat control.

Because it says: Overheating fixed for gamepad controls. Is it a general improvement or only for gamepad users? because i am having big problems with the wheel too!

Thanks!

Good mod, but there is a slight issue with the classic cars. Their top end speed seems to be limited. I can't break 200mph as they red line all the way down the straights. I think their gear ratios need a bit of tweaking, but other than that, great mod.

I've been trying to install this mod, i'm under the latest F1 2018 version, when i start a Single Race, game still blocked on pleas wait with spin wheel and black screen.
My game run in french language, game must be in english to make the mod work?
Thanx

any tutorial to install "ERP" things? i'd like to use the gamepad tyre overheating issues
is that makes the tyre reduce overheating or wont overheating at all

thx

Hi, will this mod break an existing F1 2018 season in progress? also, can it be disabled temporarily if we decide to try multiplayer?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back