F1 2018 Improvement Mod

Misc F1 2018 Improvement Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
stonehedge24 submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 Improvement Mod - fixes many bugs and improves the gameplay

Thanks to @kondacek for letting me use his UI mod

Fixed Bugs:
Fixed inconsistent and bugged AI tyre strategies
Fixed wrong R&D graphics (like graphs in R&D tree)
Fixed 2018 Logo signs
Fixed 2018 PU durabilities
---> Fixed too much AI grid penalties
Fixed all Gearbox ratios to be as realistic as possible
Fixed Tyre Grip of the Slicks in...

Read more about this resource...

In what way does it fix AI tire strategies, what happens in current pre-modded version which is wrong?

Also, what is "PU Durabilities".
What do you mean by Dirty air + stronger drs ?

Majority of this is great! Although I feel the same with the medium TC 'fix'. We aren't all elitist sim racers, and it is only against the AI. Anyway, glad stuff like the greasy conditions is fixed! Been a problem in F1 games for a long time now...

stonehedge24 i need more grip

Great mod!

Don't think I like the medium traction control "fix" as you are only racing AI, who cares? Otherwise great mod.

Majority of this is great! Although I feel the same with the medium TC 'fix'. We aren't all elitist sim racers, and it is only against the AI. Anyway, glad stuff like the greasy conditions is fixed! Been a problem in F1 games for a long time now...

Actually comparing the Medium TC setting in this mod to the vanilla 1.09 settings, they are the same lol :D Codies said in a Post that they would reset the medium TC setting to release 1.00 values but they havn't done that,
I will remove that "fix" from the list

awesome mod.and gear down shift is lioke it supposed to be (coddies)....only one problem. in career you cant change the ai difficulty between sessions...as cossies messed that up also....cant you try fix that if not still great mod

awesome mod.and gear down shift is lioke it supposed to be (coddies)....only one problem. in career you cant change the ai difficulty between sessions...as cossies messed that up also....cant you try fix that if not still great mod
They enabled that in the latest patch, you can now change AI driver difficulty when loading into career mode from main menu.

Quick question. You mentioned a vanilla installation of the game. Any trouble with just textures mod? Like helmets, sponsor board etc?
It would only overwrite car liveries but everything else is fine. Theres even a manuall install version on the Google Drive for experienced players. Helmets and sponboards are in different folders than the ones of the mod

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 254 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 230 13.8%