F1 2018 Career 3D Helmet Template

Misc F1 2018 Career 3D Helmet Template 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
When I open jenson_button_helmet_d in Photoshop as smart object and paste my design over it it doesn't show on the 3D model

Make sure you press enter after pasting in your design. If you switch back to the 3D model immediately it won't update.

I don't know what else could be the problem. Send screenshots if the problem remains.

didnt change anything
You did this?
20160825205746_1.jpg
20160825205805_1.jpg
20160825205828_1.jpg

Make sure you press enter after pasting in your design. If you switch back to the 3D model immediately it won't update.

I don't know what else could be the problem. Send screenshots if the problem remains.
I did...For some reason it did not wanted to do it first time. When I restarted Photoshop it worked :thumbsup:
Helmet successfully made
2.png 3.png1.png 4.png

I suppose you guys have done something wrong. Load incardriver file from 2018 folder. Select com helmet you wanna replace. select the com_0x_helmet_d.tga, click textures/import, find your dds file and insert it. After that find the same com_0x_helmet_d.tga and overwrite it. File/Save incardriver overwrite...Done

has anyone fixed the blurry problem. My helmets are also blurry ?? How important is the step where you change the colours in-game like in post #10 by Massa ??

So I managed to get it to work, didn't change anything apart from making sure the image in photoshop is 4096x4096 pixels.

Attachments

• Renault Helmet.jpg
    Renault Helmet.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 664

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back