F1 2018 F1 2018 Beta Signups Are Here!

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2018 Beta Program.jpg

Want to get early access to F1 2018 and help shape the development of the latest official Formula One game? Read on to find out how...

Anyone looking to register an interest in signing up to the closed F1 2018 beta should follow THIS LINK and fill our a short survey / application form to be in with a chance of participating in the limited closed beta program. Good luck!

Formula One 2018 is scheduled to release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC later this year.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

For more news, community chat and some pretty awesome online racing action, check out the links below;

F1 2017 Sub Forum
F1 2017 Racing Clubs and Leagues
F1 2017 Modding Forum
F1 2017 Community Car Setup Forum

Looking forward to F1 2018? Will you be signing up for the beta access? What are your hopes and expectations of the new game? Let us know in the comments section below!

That's something I would like to see Codies drop away. It would be much better if they focused on creating a realistic successor to Grid - which probably wouldn't happen anyway.

But whatever pay their bills. Hope to see they doing something interesting in the future.

I quite liked 2016, hear 2017 is better but I had gotten VR so I gave it a miss. Only feature I really care about them adding is VR.

Well ok, skippable mini cutscenes too. At first it was really cool waving for a mechanic to bring you a monitor to view settings, but I was a bit annoyed with the delay by the second or third time. Could do with having the agent etc having a skip button as well.

Hopefully it'll be good, while I never played the F1 games anywhere near what I play the proper simulators I've never had a real problem getting my monies worth out of them.

Yes, I´m looking forward to F1 2018!

The career mode in F1 2017 is almost perfect, but what I want to have, or what I wish is, that we become more statistics screens.

Statistic screens after every race (e.g. fastest race lap), but very important after every season in the 10-years career.

What I exactly mean is, I want to have statistic screens after every season with finish results in the drivers'- and constructor world championship, which one can look at any time!

Let us say, I´m in my e.g. 6th Season, then I can look at the statistic screens of the five previous seasons....

And another wish is, exiting with its own defects (e.g. engine damage, hydraulics, transmission) with a certain percentage of randomness. Even with new parts!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.