F1 2018 F1 2018 Beta Signups Are Here!

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2018 Beta Program.jpg

Want to get early access to F1 2018 and help shape the development of the latest official Formula One game? Read on to find out how...

Anyone looking to register an interest in signing up to the closed F1 2018 beta should follow THIS LINK and fill our a short survey / application form to be in with a chance of participating in the limited closed beta program. Good luck!

Formula One 2018 is scheduled to release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC later this year.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

For more news, community chat and some pretty awesome online racing action, check out the links below;

F1 2017 Sub Forum
F1 2017 Racing Clubs and Leagues
F1 2017 Modding Forum
F1 2017 Community Car Setup Forum

Looking forward to F1 2018? Will you be signing up for the beta access? What are your hopes and expectations of the new game? Let us know in the comments section below!

I played 2016 and it's ok. FFB and handling still need a LOT of work before I'm interested.

I signed up for the BETA to see if they have tweaked either of these. If only they could have handling or FFB from rF2, RR or AC it would be a pretty awesome title.

i really want to like these game series, but the masse input lag feels so annoying for me. Has anyone experienced getting used to that?
The input lag in other titles is so small that i have to turn the wheel very fast from side to side to notice it. when I tried the f1 2017 for the first time I thougth i had an issue with the wheel :)

(Hopefully it'll be good, while I never played the F1 games anywhere near what I play the proper simulators I've never had a real problem getting my monies worth out of them.)

What proper simulator games????? Codemasters F1...Been fantastic since F12010....

might be minority but 2017 was a big disapointment for me, first ever game I returned on Steam
keept crashing, visually couldn't set it up to my liking ( it was always blurry / not sharp)

it looked like it had great improvements , but I couldn't get over the issues,
maybe now it's been patched , but dunno

if not, there's really no point for me to go into 2018

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years