F1 2017 Modding Questions Thread

Has anybody who has created their own helmet noticed that once they used the custom one that they no longer get rain drops on the screen during the wet? I swapped back to the default files and it instantly came back.

I was wondering: Could there be a way to convert the car models to F1 2016 or do a chassis switch or am I speaking fluff?
We had it in the past, and I think to remember, the statement was: Importing stuff from an older game to a newer one is allowed; but importing stuff from a newer game to an older game is prohibited officially.

We had it in the past, and I think to remember, the statement was: Importing stuff from an older game to a newer one is allowed; but importing stuff from a newer game to an older game is prohibited officially.

So it's possible but not allowed (Just to clarify, I'm not implying anything)

So if i have understand, we can import old stuf from the ancients CM F1 games in the F1 2017??? So do you think it's possible to add the old F1 tracks and cars from F1 2013 and the other tracks that are not used in 2017 from the prévious games????

So if i have understand, we can import old stuf from the ancients CM F1 games in the F1 2017??? So do you think it's possible to add the old F1 tracks and cars from F1 2013 and the other tracks that are not used in 2017 from the prévious games????
No it's absolutely impossible

does anyone know what happened with the last patch my helmet has been so far like this
11.jpg

now is like this
20170904195432_1.jpg

I've already tried to change settings, but it does not work
anyone know the solution ?

I'm having an issue where my game is crashing when I try to time trial with the classic cars with my custom helmet put into the erp. Are classic cars not useable with custom helmets?

Have you change the erp in the 1980 folder too??? because i had the same issue and when i saw that there are two folders(1980 and 2017) with incardriver.erp. I imported my helmet in both erp and it works fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back