F1 2016 WIP Thread

Very early version of a custom Torro Rosso. Whenever I try to add the edited decals it scrambles the main paint. Any idea why that is?
rQyNmhm.png

As soon as I can afford the game, and I get some time on my hands, I'll look into updating the Erp Archiver, and maybe making some new tools for some of the other file types that are currently not editable.

That's pretty awesome news Petar. Maybe I will start modding again as I did with 2010. I can't believe that's 6 years ago already

^Since PC version has the Family Share functionality, I think someone could help you already. :)

I believe someone would have to log into my computer with their account for me to be able to do this.

That's pretty awesome news Petar. Maybe I will start modding again as I did with 2010. I can't believe that's 6 years ago already

Good to see you around! Crazy how fast time flies

I'd throw in a coffee maker if it meant getting an update to the Database Editor too.

Haha, at this point I don't think it's possible to do this.

@everyone

I made an update to the ERP Archiver, but I still don't have the game so I was unable to test if this really works in-game. Please try it out, and let me know if you get any bugs or crashes. You can also post any issues, or ask for help here.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies