F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS

Misc F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
99tss submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS - Includes all 11 teams and 22 drivers!

F1 2016 Mod for F1 2015 (2014 Game Mode)
This mod adds all 2016 drivers and teams into F1 2015 (2014 Gamemode)
This mod includes Haas!

Changelog:

1.0:
Added driver images for all 22 drivers.
Added all 2016 drivers and 2016 teams.

fB29nDS.jpg

IjtOLWL.jpg

moFqSYL.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Dude make this mod perfect please! I'm already hyped on your mod! :D

Do you will add the track Mexico? Is it possible?
Do you can exchange the front-spoiler of the F1 2014 cars with the F1 2015 cars?

If the skins & team livries will be great, then is this mod already the best F1 2016 mod! :D

Dude make this mod perfect please! I'm already hyped on your mod! :D

Do you will add the track Mexico? Is it possible?
Do you can exchange the front-spoiler of the F1 2014 cars with the F1 2015 cars?

If the skins & team livries will be great, then is this mod already the best F1 2016 mod! :D
Yeah adding tracks and changing materials of cars I'm pretty sure is impossible but I may be able to try doing the liveries in a couple of weeks

Keep up the great work dude . Another thing , do you think the DRS is opened and closed on a pretty slow speed? I think so and i found sth in the handling files that can speed up the DRS. Currently i'm testing the mechanical failures but so far i've only managed to change the overreving damage , damage per gear change to the gearbox and some damage to the car like the engine and the gearbox...I can provide help if you need i mean. Just let me know.;)

Keep up the great work dude . Another thing , do you think the DRS is opened and closed on a pretty slow speed? I think so and i found sth in the handling files that can speed up the DRS. Currently i'm testing the mechanical failures but so far i've only managed to change the overreving damage , damage per gear change to the gearbox and some damage to the car like the engine and the gearbox...I can provide help if you need i mean. Just let me know.;)

oh yeah , the engine tempreture and tempreture damage ratio is under testing...Ive made the tyres less vulnerable so it would last longer but the problem is the AIs don't seem to be affected by this...I tried to make the tyres hard enough to last the whole race with just one stop in Melbourne but the AIs still do 3 stops strategy and i don;t know what to do with it..

oh yeah , the engine tempreture and tempreture damage ratio is under testing...Ive made the tyres less vulnerable so it would last longer but the problem is the AIs don't seem to be affected by this...I tried to make the tyres hard enough to last the whole race with just one stop in Melbourne but the AIs still do 3 stops strategy and i don;t know what to do with it..
Would be pretty cool to have more common mechanical failures, does it apply to you driving? Also are you able to change the performance of the 2014 cars to 2016 performance? That I need help with for my F1 2016 on 2014 version mod. (Haas = Caterham btw)

Would be pretty cool to have more common mechanical failures, does it apply to you driving? Also are you able to change the performance of the 2014 cars to 2016 performance? That I need help with for my F1 2016 on 2014 version mod. (Haas = Caterham btw)
Currently i still don;t know how to edit the databases in the F12015 . Engine power is editable though..The handling file is editable for now . Need to look more into the files.

The mechanical failure is an interesting one , im testing with Manor in 2015, i managed to get the engine tempreture red high(literally RED high),but the damage caused by that is under testing. The effect of gearbox damage is pretty awesome, jamming the gears temporarily and permanently , missing gears are all possible. And the engineer will tell you if the gearbox is showing signs of damage

Yep, i've took a look in the handling files. Not quite sure but i think i can edit the car performances more than just engine power and gearratio. Found tons of sentences about Aero stuff, not sure about mechanical grip.But i think there is a way.

The handling files looks pretty similar between 2014 and 2015 season. We could use the Sauber or Toro Rosso handling files as the base and tweak it a little bit to make it more realistic . At least i presume.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%