F1 2015 WIP Thread

Yea, will be. But i don't understand how to works harness file. You know, how to set correct colours..
I see, just open the sfc files of the paint, you should see some colors. As a base, open this from another car (like sauber or ferrari) and use the color they use on the lotus sfc. Not sure if I was clear enough, but I hope you got it

Ok thanks. In previous games it was easy. How different colours influence for final effect?
Pretty much the same as old game. You can get matte, glossy and metal paints by changing that sfc file. Just use some car that has the effect you want as a base

Anyone taken a look yet at which cars are the best moddable? Last years rb was pretty good but this year they've made it a lot harder, toro rosso looks promising though, and the ferrari in some occasions as well

WIP Lotus- Everything redrawn. All liveries as of this year will be done as close as possible if the mapping allows it, Only in 4096 as 8192 DHD will not load.
2015-11-08_00001_zpskltkyh0p.jpg~original

Hi
I use the EEA tool to extract files, but when files extract two are image files, two are tga and one is sampler... i cannot open any of the files to edit....any help please....thank you.

First one is done - Australia which shows how crappy the mapping is due to the small saxo logo on engine cover. Hopefully should go pretty smoothly with the others now, last few days just testing everything fits right.
2015-11-12_00001_zpsee9b3hd1.jpg~original
i'm getting lost here... so, we can't put the 8192 res for both decal and paint? if so, what's the best way?
the default resolution for paint is in 2048 res (which is look utterly poor in game) and decal is in 4096 res.
in this case, should i adjust the res to 4096 for paint and 8192 for decal. or 4096 both?

Last edited:
i'm getting lost here... so, we can't put the 8192 res for both decal and paint? if so, what's the best way?
the default resolution for paint is in 2048 res (which is look utterly poor in game) and decal is in 4096 res.
in this case, should i adjust the res to 4096 for paint and 8192 for decal. or 4096 both?
All 3 files work in 4096 resolution, 8192 resolution just does not load, i waited for about 15 minutes in the loading screen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back