F1 2015 WIP Thread

getting them done now as good as the mapping allows, should be all done next week - except abu dhabi version which will be added afterwards (fingers crossed)
WIP2_zpswn8zjxik.jpg~original

Wow those are fantastic! Will you be doing anymore of the cars from this season?

hey guys, currently im changing tread of the tyres in order to make wear more visible, but im having some problem with some texture, for example the blistering texture its completely black and same happen for other random texture.. any hint?

Hey guys!

Awesome work so far. But I do have a question. Is it even possible to have a Damage Mod for this game? From what I've read Codies had basically screwed over the modding community and they were saying that it was impossible. I also think that they said this when this game initially came out so I don't know if it's still the same currently.

Also, will the 2014 Damage Mod work for 2015 if this is the case? Or did Codies make a different variation of the game and this blocked it?

Any info would be appreciated as I was contemplating purchasing this game, but if they basically nerfed the ability to make this mod, I'm going to stick to 2013.

Thanks in advance.

I know but some of the car models are getting updated so he would have to redo the skins
AS far as I know from what the CM employee said on their forum (whether that's the truth or not going on their previous announcements who knows:laugh:), Force India, Mclaren, Williams, Mercedes, Lotus and Marussia are being updated.

Lotus I assume will be a small mapping change, Marussia will probably be completely different due to the sidepod livery the others I wouldn't have thought any mapping changes will take place as they are more or less front wing/nose changes.

• Deleted member 161052

I know but some of the car models are getting updated so he would have to redo the skins
AS far as I know from what the CM employee said on their forum (whether that's the truth or not going on their previous announcements who knows:laugh:), Force India, Mclaren, Williams, Mercedes, Lotus and Marussia are being updated.

Lotus I assume will be a small mapping change, Marussia will probably be completely different due to the sidepod livery the others I wouldn't have thought any mapping changes will take place as they are more or less front wing/nose changes.
Can both of you guys show me the links to them? I tried finding it myself but no luck. Thanks in advance :)

Yeah only major changes will be Marussia, McLaren and Force India. The last two had very different bodywork than what they have currently in-game, just hope they get updated soon I mean its two days till lights out for the last time in 2015!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back