F1 2014 Modding Requests Thread

• Deleted member 161052

By 2004 mod, I obviously mean 2004 liveries as well.... :p
I guess you will see this what I've wrote down here.
  • Williams: Possible with Red Bull
  • Jaguar: Red Bull, don't care. RBR was formerly Jaguar and that's why it should be in Red Bull.
  • Ferrari: Possible with Mercedes
  • Minardi: Possible with Red Bull
  • BAR: Possible with Red Bull (for replica attempt) or Mercedes (for unmirrored engine cover)
  • Toyota: Possible with Red Bull
  • Williams: Possible with Red Bull
  • McLaren: Possible with McLaren (this one is recommended)
  • Sauber: Same as BAR
  • Renault: Made on F1 2013 (here), but can be recycled as a 2004 livery
  • Jordan: Same as BAR and Sauber
That's all :D :p

AI cars brake too early. It's really boring overtake so easy at every turning expecially at first turn after starting, That's not ralistic at all. Can you do something to put better this behavior?

• Deleted member 161052

This helmet will be awesome...
By7tUJjCMAA3mzV.jpg:large

c9492b931e.jpg

Hi guys i propose an AI mod which is very realistic.. not in time or other but in the way AI run, becouse i test that they brake before in the corners but they are very fast in the med/high speed curve. If we can get this mod (i'm available to help anyone want do this) AI will be perfect

Two things.
1. Can someone who makes camera mod make a mod where there is a camera on the front of the car looking straight back into the drivers face. As I make helmets now it is kind of hard to see what the front and sides of the helmet look like and I believe a mod like this could make more people create helmets.
2. Bolt95 I can help. When you edit the database there is a file called Speed In and Speed Out. I believe if you tweak this you can make the cars faster into the corners. You could also change their aggression which perhaps would make them brake later. PM me and I can help if you need anything else.

Hi guys i propose an AI mod which is very realistic.. not in time or other but in the way AI run, becouse i test that they brake before in the corners but they are very fast in the med/high speed curve. If we can get this mod (i'm available to help anyone want do this) AI will be perfect
Exactly what I sayed. It would be a great Mod .Please try to do it

can someone please show me what I value in the cameras.xml for the cockpit view ountries, in order for the jogger are away. the car will go absolutely quiet in this view. Many thanks in advance.
I know it's under "head-cam" ... only pay what I have to change. sorry for my bad english, I write about google translate.

Hello, This is my first question, hopefully, this is the right place to ask. I am using one of my favourite cam mods posted in this forums. When I am using cam mods, the notifications ( fastest lap blah blah blah ), they are coming in the way and I can't see the road ahead, is there a mod to either move them little bit up or remove them altogether?
Thanks,
F1 Fan.

Could someone help me please with my camera files. I downloaded this camera mod and the cameras are really good in most cars. but for mercedes amg and marussia they are different. could someone help me get those cameras to work. i have pictures here with redbull (those cameras are great) and mercedes (those are really awful).

So if anyone could fix the mercedes cameras, i would be eternally thankfull

why cant i upload pictures here? why cant i upload xls files?

• Deleted member 161052

Can someone please make a livery of the 1998 Jordan car(or any other one) thanks:)
Yes. There's a possibility to do this skin on the Red Bull chassis (I prefer the 2013 one which also works in 2014)

I have been putting mods in F1 for a lot of time, and, although I don't know how to do one, I would like to see one mod that I have never seen yet. I think it is easy to do at least one part of it.

Could it be possible to do the F1 and TV(silly thing) logos? And the full race positions? Because the game will be more cool I think. - F1 2014

Cheers from one F1 lover and sorry if my English is bad.

Attachments

• 1280x720-EZS.jpg
    1280x720-EZS.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 274

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 433 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 270 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 289 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back