Tracks f1 2014 mod sochi fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesley Buurlage

Simracer Northern Lions Esports
Premium
lesleyyb submitted a new resource:

f1 2014 mod sochi fix - hopefully fix

this donwload contains all the files for sochi to work, hopefully fixes this the issue in my 2014 mod. otherwise, i don't know what goes wrong.

THIS MOD IS FOR MY 2014 MOD, it is not recommended to use it with another 2014 mod.

private use only, it's not allowed to upload this mod to another site without permission of me.

Read more about this resource...

This needs incorporating into one of the 3 main mod uploads.

If these fixes as you call them are new part of the mod they need incorporating, but if they are a WIP, then they cannot be uploaded. We do not allow WIP releases.

This needs incorporating into one of the 3 main mod uploads.

If these fixes as you call them are new part of the mod they need incorporating, but if they are a WIP, then they cannot be uploaded. We do not allow WIP releases.
A question: if i make hd and dhd cars and sponsor updates etc the main mods will go over the 300 mb upload limit, is it then allowed to upload them as (kind of) dlc?

A question: if i make hd and dhd cars and sponsor updates etc the main mods will go over the 300 mb upload limit, is it then allowed to upload them as (kind of) dlc?

I would have the main 2014 mod finished completely, then upload the finished product.

That would save a lot of updating. Leave this 2014 one as it is until you know what needs to be changed, then upload the final version of the 2014 and remove this one.

I think you would have to keep the HD/DHD part as a completely separate and optional download, a DLC as you put it.

You have your base F1 2014 mod in 3 parts, and that should stay as it is (subject to updates/fixes) Then those who wish to use HD or DHD textures can download them as an option.

I am assuming not everyone wants, or can use (due to system resources), a whole bunch of these HD textures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back