Simracer Northern Lions Esports
Premium
lesleyyb submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 mod - F1 2014 mod

i'm proud to present my F1 2014 mod for F1 2013

IMPORTANT!!! THIS MOD ONLY WORKS IF ALL 3 PARTS ARE INSTALLED

this mod includes:
-updated drivers
-updated (fictional) cars, with the numbers as they had been when old rules where still in place.
-2014 calendar, with fictional Red Bull Ring and Sochi International Street Circuit (both still w.i.p)
-all other 2014 related stuff

bugs found in the previous version are hopefully solved, if not report in the discussion.

this mod...

Read more about this resource...

Part 2 - Here
Part 3 - Here

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know why change the game. and then what do you have you to do in the conversation? I just asked a question

Then inform yourself how to do it. Study a little here and there and make it happen.

It can be quite off putting for a modder to finally upload his work, be happy with the result and comfortable to share it with the rest of the world and then having to read such a first `question´ why its not working with Italian language.

And as this is a forum everybody can join the conversation, me included.

I was telling Lesleyyb that I added links in his first post, in all parts of his mod.

The mod is in 3 parts (3 downloads), so if you look in post 1 above you will links to Part 2 and Part 3.

In the Part 2 thread you will see links to Part 1 and Part 3.

Finally in the Part 3 thread you will see links to Part 1 and Part 2.

So all parts of the mod are cross-linked to make it easier to download the whole mod. :)

I am Italian and I, who am a beginner and therefore not entitled to criticize, say
the mod and good, except for one track hockenheim the asphalt and a little dark and the two
new riders, Mclaren and ToroRosso, you can also see for the Italian language.
and if the voice at the beginning says Welcome to F1 in 2014

I am Italian and I, who am a beginner and therefore not entitled to criticize, say
the mod and good, except for one track hockenheim the asphalt and a little dark and the two
new riders, Mclaren and ToroRosso, you can also see for the Italian language.
and if the voice at the beginning says Welcome to F1 in 2014
As i said many time's, it doesn't work with italisn language and i'm not making one. And hockenheim is dark but that can't be fixed. And we can't edit audio so your suggestion id not possible

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%