Tracks f1 2014 mod Hockenheim fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This file is no longer needed surely?

Because you have released the F1 2014 mod in 3 parts, and this fix was uploaded way before the main mod.

If it is still required, then please incorporate it into the one of the relevant 3 parts of your main F1 2014 mod.

This also applies to the 2 new fixes you uploaded today. They need incorporating into the main F1 2014 mod also. We can't have a mod in 3 parts, plus a new upload/thread for every fix. That makes 6 threads already ...

EDIT: WIP thread/releases are not allowed

Last edited:
I put it into my game and it works perfectly. However I found some mistakes: The car has a very low grip, the ai times in quays are between 1:58.00 and 2:00.00 (40 seconds above of my times). Despite this, very good mod.

xD I have the same problem as all people with the flags, but not only with my pilot, all the drivers has a lot of penalties and disqualifications. :(

xD I have the same problem as all people with the flags, but not only with my pilot, all the drivers has a lot of penalties and disqualifications. :(
I will take a look at the difficulties folder, till that time i recommend you install the debugging options mod and disable flags and rules when driving on hockenheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.4%