Tracks f1 2014 mod Hockenheim fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can fix the sky by taking the tod.dat and tod.xml files from Nurburgring circuit files (or any circuit files really...different ones I believe will alter the location of where the sun, and therefore lighting, is)

Have any input on how to fix the sensitivity of the penalty system there? I can't make it down the long straight without getting dangerous driving penalties to the point where it crashes to desktop
Only thing I've done is replacing the CTF files with the F1 2013 Nurburgring ctf files, still need to adjust AI's racing line, but I can't because it crashes on me. Even in practice I can't get a flying lap in because I get suspended for dangerous driving if I keep it at full throttle down the long straight I can't imagine the CTF files causing the crash; the track wouldn't load if there was a problem with them. I had this issue in F1 2012 when importing the Nurburgring track. If the CTF files are incorrectly formatted the game crashes while loading the track, rather than while racing.

You can fix the sky by taking the tod.dat and tod.xml files from Nurburgring circuit files (or any circuit files really...different ones I believe will alter the location of where the sun, and therefore lighting, is)

Have any input on how to fix the sensitivity of the penalty system there? I can't make it down the long straight without getting dangerous driving penalties to the point where it crashes to desktop
Only thing I've done is replacing the CTF files with the F1 2013 Nurburgring ctf files, still need to adjust AI's racing line, but I can't because it crashes on me. Even in practice I can't get a flying lap in because I get suspended for dangerous driving if I keep it at full throttle down the long straight I can't imagine the CTF files causing the crash; the track wouldn't load if there was a problem with them. I had this issue in F1 2012 when importing the Nurburgring track. If the CTF files are incorrectly formatted the game crashes while loading the track, rather than while racing.
Didn't have had that kind of an issue, i use the original ctf files and it works without problems

Didn't have had that kind of an issue, i use the original ctf files and it works without problems

You must...
I just reinstalled completely, adjusted the database, installed this mod...same issue. No other mods installed. As well, if you use the included CTF files, the floor of the car drags along sparking like crazy.

You must...
I just reinstalled completely, adjusted the database, installed this mod...same issue. No other mods installed. As well, if you use the included CTF files, the floor of the car drags along sparking like crazy.
Strange :cautious: i haven't experienced all ofthis issues except from that you start with too much fuel

lesleyyb updated Hockenheim with a new update entry:

f1 2014 mod hockenheim fix

this donwload contains all the files for hockenheim to work, hopefully fixes this the issue in my 2014 mod. otherwise, i don't know what goes wrong.

THIS MOD IS FOR MY 2014 MOD, it is not recommended to use it with another 2014 mod or original 2013 game

private use only, it's not allowed to upload this mod to another site without permission of me.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 370 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years