Resource icon

Skins f1 2014 mod car f1-22 v 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
1652189210728.png

rear wings looks superb

View attachment 565806
i like the damage model the rear wing completely torn of very good make it compatible with 18 inch wheels maybe thang will do it
It is not that it is not compatible, I have not yet touched the tires, that is why I have not yet gone on to work on the lowLOD design, because I am missing the tires, correct the groove that I stopped making in the front calipers, the pontoons of the front tires , that I am missing the slot, that you can see, and by the way maybe some have noticed or others have not, but the cameras, I modified them and I put the runner's camera almost as seen in the cars, I do not like it very much run in that camera, although sometimes I have exploited it a lot, but it looks great in my opinion, try it.

It is not that it is not compatible, I have not yet touched the tires, that is why I have not yet gone on to work on the lowLOD design, because I am missing the tires, correct the groove that I stopped making in the front calipers, the pontoons of the front tires , that I am missing the slot, that you can see, and by the way maybe some have noticed or others have not, but the cameras, I modified them and I put the runner's camera almost as seen in the cars, I do not like it very much run in that camera, although sometimes I have exploited it a lot, but it looks great in my opinion, try it.
the camera looks nice especially in replay mods

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back