Resource icon

Skins f1 2014 mod car f1-22 v 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
How much time will it take to complete the mod? (Cuz I'm very excited for this)... and are you gonna add the halo too?
yes, the halo is included, I think that the ferrari, which is where I started, will be ready if it comes out this week, which I don't know when the mod will be ready, because each car is different (nose and spoiler) the rest if I will leave it the same for everyone, the other thing that remains is to see if someone can help me with the team liveries if I don't hit the ball myself. salu2

yes, the halo is included, I think that the ferrari, which is where I started, will be ready if it comes out this week, which I don't know when the mod will be ready, because each car is different (nose and spoiler) the rest if I will leave it the same for everyone, the other thing that remains is to see if someone can help me with the team liveries if I don't hit the ball myself. salu2
i can make some like redbull,aston,haas,mclaren,rest is a bit difficult

well, as soon as I finish the 3d designs, I'll pass them on to you so you can do it, I hope you like it so you can do a good job, I'm trying to make you like how the design turns out so I can offer it. salu2
ye if you can make the models work in game ill start working on it but it will take some time since i have very less time this and next week at least

So basically you'll have the sidepods too? BTW... you're doing an awesome job mate !

Does it have 2022 chassis?
some parts, to minimize work, the rear wing is standard for everyone, also that I start from the base of the original redbull car in the game, wing and nose as close to the real ones of ferrari, redbull, mercedes, alpine, mclaren, at least that I hope, I am really in mass and procession of the number of things I want to do in addition to this, then, as in the design the side covers can be removed, right now I do not remember the name, which is what defines cars this season, in addition to what I already mentioned, and well I want to modify the flat bottom a little, yes, I think the halo will be standard for all cars, or those that I have already done so as not to earn so much work, also that way I don't have to make so many templates for those who can help with the liveries don't break their heads, I hope that when I have the pulse done everything will be faster, here is a photo of the ferrari nose, I'm in the front wing , finally I will modify the rubbers and I cover them plus the ventilation ducts, the fins that they made, let's see if I have the time, at the moment I'm focused on Ferrari, then it's Redbull, Mercedes, Alpine, McLaren, let's see
1651665138024.png
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies