Resource icon

Skins f1 2014 mod car f1-22 v 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
some parts, to minimize work, the rear wing is standard for everyone, also that I start from the base of the original redbull car in the game, wing and nose as close to the real ones of ferrari, redbull, mercedes, alpine, mclaren, at least that I hope, I am really in mass and procession of the number of things I want to do in addition to this, then, as in the design the side covers can be removed, right now I do not remember the name, which is what defines cars this season, in addition to what I already mentioned, and well I want to modify the flat bottom a little, yes, I think the halo will be standard for all cars, or those that I have already done so as not to earn so much work, also that way I don't have to make so many templates for those who can help with the liveries don't break their heads, I hope that when I have the pulse done everything will be faster, here is a photo of the ferrari nose, I'm in the front wing , finally I will modify the rubbers and I cover them plus the ventilation ducts, the fins that they made, let's see if I have the time, at the moment I'm focused on Ferrari, then it's Redbull, Mercedes, Alpine, McLaren, let's see
View attachment 564239View attachment 564260
even we are happy to had basic 2022 car (generic 2022 car) for all teams

some parts, to minimize work, the rear wing is standard for everyone, also that I start from the base of the original redbull car in the game, wing and nose as close to the real ones of ferrari, redbull, mercedes, alpine, mclaren, at least that I hope, I am really in mass and procession of the number of things I want to do in addition to this, then, as in the design the side covers can be removed, right now I do not remember the name, which is what defines cars this season, in addition to what I already mentioned, and well I want to modify the flat bottom a little, yes, I think the halo will be standard for all cars, or those that I have already done so as not to earn so much work, also that way I don't have to make so many templates for those who can help with the liveries don't break their heads, I hope that when I have the pulse done everything will be faster, here is a photo of the ferrari nose, I'm in the front wing , finally I will modify the rubbers and I cover them plus the ventilation ducts, the fins that they made, let's see if I have the time, at the moment I'm focused on Ferrari, then it's Redbull, Mercedes, Alpine, McLaren, let's see
Superb can’t wait!!!

hey man, i can help you! i know about UV mapping, so, if you need me please send me a PM, i want to help

1651849361240.png

1652106375618.png

hello, here the design of the ferrari is finished, but I don't like how the nose and the front spoiler turned out, I added the new designs more or less like the current ones to the flat bottom, that is, I made some modifications, I'm left with no desire to do the rest of the design, I lack good quality images, correctly positioned from the front on top of the car correctly, rather on the nose and side to have as a reference to be able to design them in blender. Well, here I leave the design of the car, I have already corrected the uv, now it remains to accommodate it to see who is the hero who makes the livery for the Ferrari, you choose. hello everyone. I wish I could find the 3d designs of the cars that little by little I would know how to put them in the design of f1 14. and because they are already inserting them in assetto corsa, and if the game designs are seen in blender, I think the way is started.

still, I have not touched the tires, modify the size, and the hubcaps of the tires

Last edited:
View attachment 565630

hello, here the design of the ferrari is finished, but I don't like how the nose and the front spoiler turned out, I added the new designs more or less like the current ones to the flat bottom, that is, I made some modifications, I'm left with no desire to do the rest of the design, I lack good quality images, correctly positioned from the front on top of the car correctly, rather on the nose and side to have as a reference to be able to design them in blender. Well, here I leave the design of the car, I have already corrected the uv, now it remains to accommodate it to see who is the hero who makes the livery for the Ferrari, you choose. hello everyone. I wish I could find the 3d designs of the cars that little by little I would know how to put them in the design of f1 14. and because they are already inserting them in assetto corsa, and if the game designs are seen in blender, I think the way is started.

still, I have not touched the tires, modify the size, and the hubcaps of the tires
ok great work i think you need to make the nose a bit longer the rest looks fine fore now the sidepods look ok

Dont want to make you cry, but its impossible to import custom 3d model to any codemaster game, thats why we never had this kind of mod. Before wasting time on that, you should make some test and see by yourself you cant do it.

Dont want to make you cry, but its impossible to import custom 3d model to any codemaster game, thats why we never had this kind of mod. Before wasting time on that, you should make some test and see by yourself you cant do it.
Don't want to make you cry, but its possible to import custom 3d model to any codemaster game before EGO Engine 4.0, so we already had those mods. Before wasting time writing a comment, you should have made sure that such a toolkit exists and see by yourself you can do it.

Last edited:
ok great work i think you need to make the nose a bit longer the rest looks fine fore now the sidepods look ok
Still, the front wing is missing the brackets, which is annoying to do, at least for me. but that is the final design of the ferrari that I achieve. and if I don't make the other nose and front wings of the other teams they can use it, now I'm going to take it to lowLOD because that's the highLod

if you have the current 3d design of the ferrari and the other equipment, share them with me, I can put them in, it's a long job, but if it's possible, what I can tell you is that I would take the nose and front wings from them, if you can get them I can try.

try it, there are many things missing to say that it is ready, the uvs are not organized yet either so that their livery can be made, it is just for you to try, and it is only the highLod file, it is for you to see, if someone can offer the new designs compatible with blender, it would be great. The work would be a little easier, the only thing I would have is to work a bit point by point, in some parts but it is much easier, because I am not a designer, lol, salu2.

video with poor visual quality:

archive test, folder fe2 team ferrari highLOD f1-75 only por test visual for you:

try it, there are many things missing to say that it is ready, the uvs are not organized yet either so that their livery can be made, it is just for you to try, and it is only the highLod file, it is for you to see, if someone can offer the new designs compatible with blender, it would be great. The work would be a little easier, the only thing I would have is to work a bit point by point, in some parts but it is much easier, because I am not a designer, lol, salu2.

archive test, folder fe2 team ferrari highLOD f1-75 only por test visual for you:

I’ll try and test it thanks

do you want me to do a low lod version of the mod when it's ready?

do you want me to do a low lod version of the mod when it's ready?
I prefer to do it, but make me a version, please let's see if it looks like I have conceived it, anyway, if you have the possibility, go to this page to see if you can download the original designs of the current cars:

I want to try one thing, if it turns out, it will be super fantastic. I don't have the resources to download the 3D designs of the cars. If someone can do it and provide it to me. at least the ferrari, redbull and mercedes. from there I would do the others. salu2

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back