F1 2013 Season Mod (W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it not for money,its that i always played on tunngle and my friend who have original plays on tunngle too because it doesnt disconnect every 3 minutes,i usually play on iracing,but i like this mod a lot and i wanted to try,maybe i will buy 2013 from cm but only if they improve stability and smulationTHANKS and sorry for my english

ohh i see,so i need a more recent database i think

Your profile maybe will crash (a profile work with one database), remember made your backups, always!

PS: I have 1997 mod (with a different database), so my 2012-2013 profile will not open when i use 1997 database, when i return my normal database, i can open my profile again but i can open the 1997 profile.

Your profile will work with your old database, just return it (you dont have to lose your carrer, just create other profile name (dont replace it))

ohh i see,so i need a more recent database i think

I would stop right there and consider what you may say next, as there isn't a valid reason not to be running the latest version of the game, when there has been 12 patches already.

ALKMNDZA It doesn't matter what YOUR personal stance is regarding piracy. Racedepartment does not condone or support it in any way. So please don't discuss it here.

We have a new batch of free tickets to Simberia available ..... who wants to make a booking?

No. Helmets are made of 80-90%, and the author wants to finish it himself.

This is my friend. He helps the most. Pack all files, helps make the texture suit and helmets.

If you are ready to make it, I will provide the necessary data. I will not do a foreign language. I absolutely do not know French.
Why not, but could you explain to me what and where i have to modify?
And how it works

I would stop right there and consider what you may say next, as there isn't a valid reason not to be running the latest version of the game, when there has been 12 patches already.

ALKMNDZA It doesn't matter what YOUR personal stance is regarding piracy. Racedepartment does not condone or support it in any way. So please don't discuss it here.

We have a new batch of free tickets to Simberia available ..... who wants to make a booking?

I was in Simberia, i dont want to go back there again, its ugly :roflmao:

• Deleted member 137812

V1tek you should ask money for this mod, think you'll earn a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back