F1 2013 Season Mod (W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[mod gimme plis huehuehuehuehuehue]

Why don't you just lock the damn thread until the mod is released.
Otherwise this thing will be out of control.

Please be patient, the modders are working hard for free to make the game more interesting and up to date for us. So let them working, testing, as long as they need!
Don't you prefere to have a perfect mod, without bug or a mod with lots of bugs where you are going to post everyday because your game doesn't work as well?

Maybe you shut up, (I SAID I CAN'T WAIT SOMEWHERE??) if i did show me wherre it is.
I don't want to be rude, but congrats you made me.
To be honest, i'm starting to not give a s*** about this mod, on how things are going.

Wow. What a crappy attitude. The guy is putting in hours of work to try to enrich your gaming experience and all you can do is bitch and moan about release dates? And you're suggesting that it's other people's fault that you have no manners? Jesus. I'd be a lot less restrained than v1tek in his position.

There are a few people trolling around here lately that soon will have to find a new home to continue trolling.

So if you forum membership means something to you start following our really simple forum rules.

If thats too hard for you, then you will be shown the door shortly. Permanently that is, and then you can be sure this mod will never ends up on your hard drive, no matter how long you'll impatiently wait.

it's amazing how online forum behaviour is deteriorating lately and I am sure trolls like some are in here won't be missed in this community. Play by the rules or get out, choice is yours.

Why did you write here all sorts of rubbish? Mod ready. Remaining two helmets. Did not do it to another person and the release mod depends on it. Mod was supposed release yesterday to all...

Why did you write here all sorts of rubbish? Mod ready. Remaining two helmets. Did not do it to another person and the release mod depends on it. Mod was supposed release yesterday to all...

v1tek, are you requiring the 2 helmets or is someone working on them as we speak?

v1tek, are you requiring the 2 helmets or is someone working on them as we speak?
No. Helmets are made of 80-90%, and the author wants to finish it himself.
1 question what EGORMININ are making in this mod?
This is my friend. He helps the most. Pack all files, helps make the texture suit and helmets.
I have a question, does the French Language file is planed to be modded?
If you are ready to make it, I will provide the necessary data. I will not do a foreign language. I absolutely do not know French.

No. Helmets are made of 80-90%, and the author wants to finish it himself.

This is my friend. He helps the most. Pack all files, helps make the texture suit and helmets.

If you are ready to make it, I will provide the necessary data. I will not do a foreign language. I absolutely do not know French.

if its just a helmet pack then release without and add the pack in in a later version but if its the drivers helmets then I understand the wait as a helmet pack isn't important as most people make there own custom one :p

You already know that it should not be much longer until release, so why try and push for a partial one now?

Do something else, relax, walk the dog ..... whatever you fancy. There is no need to apply unnecessary pressure now, and just wind people up with your impatience ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back