F1 2013 F1 2013 Classic Edition Trailer Released

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 Classic Edition Trailer Released

Codemasters revealed their F1 2013 Classic Edition trailer on Youtube today showing iconic F1 cars from various decades of the world's most popular form of motorsports.

F1 2013 gives Formula 1 fans the chance to compete against legendary drivers in cars from different eras of the sport with a range of classic content from the 1980s. F1 Classics allows players to race iconic 1980s cars from Williams, Lotus and Ferrari against drivers including Mario Andretti, Nigel Mansell, Emerson Fittipaldi...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

They haven't enough softening on the head movement and causing the look to move way to fast.
They have no gear change effect but they have added some new effects to play with.
why leave it to the moders to make the game better, Why cant they do all of this so there is no need to.

Last edited:
They haven't enough softening on the head movement and causing the look to move way to fast.
They have no gear change effect but they have added some new effects to play with.
why leave it to the moders to make the game better, Why cant they do all of this so there is no need to.
Because they have deadlines. Annual releases based on real-world sports generally have to be out by a certain time, meaning some details that Codies probably want to fix have to be left aside. It's all about priorities.

Hi kelaroost. I get your point, but modders would still mod the game/sim even if God himself developed it. It's their nature, it's what they do. Gotta love em.......lol

Yeah modders would still mod the game/sim even if God himself developed it but thats not the excuse to be lazy, i say at least 20% of the F1 2012 profit should go to modders for that matter. Some game basically dead just like that if not modders, example like GRID 2.

The longest game to produce I would have imagined would have been the 2010 offering, possibly the 2011 aswell because of switching onto the new Ego engine, but thr rest from there on in would just be tinkering and tweeking really.

Would be nice to know how big the team is that actually develops the game is as I would imagine they start work on the new title pretty much 6 to 8 weeks after the release of the previous one.

You would hope because of this they would perfect what they have in game first, think about new content later.......but in saying all this, 2013 does from what I have seen and read to be an improvement on the previous offerings.

Oh and God doesn't know how to use a Wacom....why he doesn't do games.... :D And Bram don't ask me for a source for the God info :x3:

It will be interesting to see what we can do to this game,
i for one only do cam movements,
cam positions are easy enough for anyone to edit to there preference.
I hardly play the game myself but i enjoy trying to get the best feeling as you drive.
I brought this only so i can mod it lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back