Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realistic Damage Mod (Re-Issue) 3.0

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
Graham Laing submitted a new resource:

F1 2012 Realistic Damage Mod (Re-Issue) - More realistic damage for Player & AI

@Cromiell

This is a re-issue of an existing mod by Comiell. It is still an active mod, but the download is in our old download section. It is not clear whether the old download section will return after the website update, hence the re-upload.

Thanks to @Melphiz for highlighting the problem. :)

Graham Laing

F1 2012 - Realistic Damage v3.0 by Cromiell for Players & AI

Hello!

I'd like to present 3rd version of my Damage Modification for F1...

Read more about this resource...

Old Original Thread Here

Last edited:
Awesome mod, now you actually have challenge battling other cars and at Monaco/Singapore. Awesome mod partnered with True to life AI.

Thanks for re-posting. I am glad my little work made the gaming expierence a bit better. Also, I would like to remind that my mod is fully compatible with F1 2013.

Last edited:

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
Hi

Have you tested it in F1 2013?

If you have, why not re-upload to the F1 2013 resources?

Cheers :)

I have only done one race with this mod in F1 2013 but it appeared to work just fine.

Hello, m having some serious trouble getting the realistic damage mod to work for me. Ive tried for 2012 and 2013, still dosent work. any idea why its not working????

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
There is no support for this mod as far as I am aware. It was uploaded a long time ago and it's not my mod.

It was re-uploaded to protect it from deletion

Will one of the increased damage settings, also give me a puncture when driving over debris? It's just that my intutition just automatically tries to avoid it. So it would be nice if I could avoid it for a reason, as for now it looks like I do not get a puncture when driving over debris of other crashes.