Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realistic Damage Mod (Re-Issue) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
Graham Laing submitted a new resource:

F1 2012 Realistic Damage Mod (Re-Issue) - More realistic damage for Player & AI

@Cromiell

This is a re-issue of an existing mod by Comiell. It is still an active mod, but the download is in our old download section. It is not clear whether the old download section will return after the website update, hence the re-upload.

Thanks to @Melphiz for highlighting the problem. :)

Graham Laing

F1 2012 - Realistic Damage v3.0 by Cromiell for Players & AI

Hello!

I'd like to present 3rd version of my Damage Modification for F1...

Read more about this resource...

Old Original Thread Here

Last edited:
Thanks for re-posting. I am glad my little work made the gaming expierence a bit better. Also, I would like to remind that my mod is fully compatible with F1 2013.

Last edited:
Hello, m having some serious trouble getting the realistic damage mod to work for me. Ive tried for 2012 and 2013, still dosent work. any idea why its not working????

Will one of the increased damage settings, also give me a puncture when driving over debris? It's just that my intutition just automatically tries to avoid it. So it would be nice if I could avoid it for a reason, as for now it looks like I do not get a puncture when driving over debris of other crashes.

RaceDepartment Store

The 1200mm long anodized black 80mm x 40mm extruded aluminium with VESA mount is used for fitting both flat and curved monitors. Includes: 1x 1200mm long anodized black 80mm x 40mm extruded aluminium 1x VESA TV mount. Suits most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points 2x 80mm x 40mm...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 649,95 If you’re looking for luxury there’s no better option than our Nappa Leather Element. Nappa leather...
The TR8 Pro is an upgraded version of the popular Trak Racer TR8. From 2018 to 2021, the TR8 was the King of Sims. It ticks all of the boxes for a Sim Rig that assembles in 30-60 minutes. It's Strong, Adjustable, and has an Integrated Monitor Stand. In the usual Trak Racer way, we gathered...
Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 for three monitors or TVs 22 - 32" for both flat and curved monitors. Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Mach 3 changes include upgraded construction, added monitor...
  • Featured
Designed specifically for the CSL DD, the Boost Kit 180 provides more power to the direct-drive wheel base to enable the highest performance. This provides much stronger feedback, and as a result, you’ll feel the subtle cues more clearly too. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Quad Monitor Stand for 4 Monitors and TVs up to 45" With centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...