Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realism Enhancer 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do I need to use your database to use ur AI?

I mean can I just copy your AI folder and the AI works?

I dont want to replace the database and restart my career :/. And I like the 2013 graphical mod, names and stuff like that.

Do I need to use your database to use ur AI?

I mean can I just copy your AI folder and the AI works?

I dont want to replace the database and restart my career :/. And I like the 2013 graphical mod, names and stuff like that.

Well, if you use a 2013 mod - then don't use my database as it's made for 2012. If you copy just the "ai" folder, the AI will behave like in my mod, but it won't be as fast. If you copy cars folder, you will get realistic laptimes and top speed. But it will be in 2012 order (if you drive the car). And if you don't copy "cars" folder, don't copy "tracks" folder too. :D

2 things.
What did you changed in the database? only the track_difficulties?
For me the qualifing is too hard. im with ferrari in carrer with a good setup and i just get 1:52:xxx time at Spa on intermediate difficulty and my mate alonso gets 1:50 times with the default setup. i don't think that im driving badly because before i installed the i always finished P1-5 on legend. can you check the qualifing files please

2 things.
What did you changed in the database? only the track_difficulties?
For me the qualifing is too hard. im with ferrari in carrer with a good setup and i just get 1:52:xxx time at Spa on intermediate difficulty and my mate alonso gets 1:50 times with the default setup. i don't think that im driving badly because before i installed the i always finished P1-5 on legend. can you check the qualifing files please

I haven't really changed anything about Q. Maybe you should go down 1 more difficulty. The AI is very fast now, so you'll have to take a lot more effort to beat it. If you're slower - don't be shy. Just down the difficulty. :) And if it's only in Q, then I'll have to take a look into it. But if it's both Q and R, you just need to down the difficulty. Please, tell me if it's only Q. :)

I haven't really changed anything about Q. Maybe you should go down 1 more difficulty. The AI is very fast now, so you'll have to take a lot more effort to beat it. If you're slower - don't be shy. Just down the difficulty. :) And if it's only in Q, then I'll have to take a look into it. But if it's both Q and R, you just need to down the difficulty. Please, tell me if it's only Q. :)
it's a bit weird because on some track i get the fastest lap (only on some races but i never get pole position with this mod on int. diff. at the Q sessions but the most of the races are the same as qualifings (i cant get fastest lap)

it's a bit weird because on some track i get the fastest lap (only on some races but i never get pole position with this mod on int. diff. at the Q sessions but the most of the races are the same as qualifings (i cant get fastest lap)

Well then you should just lower difficulty or something. I've made the AI really fast, so.. :)

okay i solved the problem i edited your database.
I increased the first two numbers by 15 at amateur diff. and now it's perfect.
btw Awesome mod and i like this very late braking point things because it's not too easy to overtake your opponent :thumbsup:

hi, this mod it's avaiable in career mode? i just restart the career for use this mod? i am at the final race of the fist year (san paulo) with mercedes and next year i firmed with ferrari like first driver, i can continue this career? the IA it's more difficult than original, i play at professional without modding and the level of challenge it's ok, but the AI it's too stuid on the overtaking and not fighting with me for keep the position and brake too soon... thank you!!

hi, this mod it's avaiable in career mode? i just restart the career for use this mod? i am at the final race of the fist year (san paulo) with mercedes and next year i firmed with ferrari like first driver, i can continue this career? the IA it's more difficult than original, i play at professional without modding and the level of challenge it's ok, but the AI it's too stuid on the overtaking and not fighting with me for keep the position and brake too soon... thank you!!

You're talking about the AI in my mod or original AI?

Also, you can use this mod without restarting your career.

And mind that you have to put your "cars" folder when you have passed your Young Drivers Test.

You're talking about the AI in my mod or original AI?

Also, you can use this mod without restarting your career.

And mind that you have to put your "cars" folder when you have passed your Young Drivers Test.
thx for the answer, i'm talking about original AI, your mod i haven't tried, the AI in your mod it's too fast than original with all difficult? for the young test it's no problem, i just finished the first years and after use your mod.

thx for the answer, i'm talking about original AI, your mod i haven't tried, the AI in your mod it's too fast than original with all difficult? for the young test it's no problem, i just finished the first years and after use your mod.

Well, it depends on how fast are you. If you are 3-4 seconds a lap faster than Legend AI, you still will beat it.

But if you're not really faster than original AI, you should definitely lower the difficulty with 1 or 2 levels. If you are faster than lower level and slower than higher level - edit the difficulties in the database. :)

Don't judge me on my English, I am French.

How can I have this kind of Mod in F1 2011 because I don't have F1 2012. I downloaded your IA mod for F1 2011 but the IA makes a lot of mistakes. On some turns, if I break inside, they throttle and go out of the track. How can I correct this bug? It's the only thing I find bad on your mod because your mod for F1 2011 is awesome because it was too easy before. But it's very stressed because I wan't to do the more realistic race and I can't overtake in some turns.

And I watched your movie of your ia mod for F1 2012, I saw you improvised this and you make a very very realistic ia. So can you help me please?

Thank you.

Hello Kristian, I just tried your Mod for a 25% race at Spain, with Professional level AI. I noticed that they are slightly faster overall and it's not as easy to overtake a bunch of them on the first lap as before. This is a definite improvement. I even witnessed a few AI cars making mistakes and some retiring with issues of some kind. I wanted to thank you and the modding team behind the all important SC Mod for your work.

Apparently the SC not coming out for the first and last three laps cannot be fixed? I only hope that CM address this for 2013. In my opinion they have created a fantastic F1 game, but the SC issue is one of the top three most important fixes needed. Manual pitstops and more control over car setups wouldn't hurt either ;)

How can I have this kind of Mod in F1 2011 because I don't have F1 2012?

Thank you.
You must move Heaven & Earth to get a computer capable of running F1 2013 Skopje14. 2012 was a huge improvement over 2011 and if CM correct what few flaws remain, 2013 should be incredible.

How can I have this kind of Mod in F1 2011 because I don't have F1 2012. I downloaded your IA mod for F1 2011 but the IA makes a lot of mistakes. On some turns, if I break inside, they throttle and go out of the track. How can I correct this bug? It's the only thing I find bad on your mod because your mod for F1 2011 is awesome because it was too easy before. But it's very stressed because I wan't to do the more realistic race and I can't overtake in some turns.

And I watched your movie of your ia mod for F1 2012, I saw you improvised this and you make a very very realistic ia. So can you help me please?

Thank you.

I worked on that mod quite a lot of time ago. You can try using it for 2011 (use only ai_driver_config from it) but I don't guarantee it will work the same way.

As for this throttle mid-corner, it is out of my control. Just try this mod, if it doesn't work then I can't really help you. I've stopped working on 2011 long ago. Sorry.

Hello Kristian, I just tried your Mod for a 25% race at Spain, with Professional level AI. I noticed that they are slightly faster overall and it's not as easy to overtake a bunch of them on the first lap as before. This is a definite improvement. I even witnessed a few AI cars making mistakes and some retiring with issues of some kind. I wanted to thank you and the modding team behind the all important SC Mod for your work.

Apparently the SC not coming out for the first and last three laps cannot be fixed? I only hope that CM address this for 2013. In my opinion they have created a fantastic F1 game, but the SC issue is one of the top three most important fixes needed. Manual pitstops and more control over car setups wouldn't hurt either ;)

Yeah, too bad the SC can't come out before lap 4. And thanks for your nice words! :)

This mod just looks so awesome, seems to be worth starting a new career for :D Even though I am really tired of the young driver test now!! :p

Edit: I have a career with 2013 mod, If I backup that save can I continue with it on this mod? Or is that not possible since this is with 2012 mod?

This mod just looks so awesome, seems to be worth starting a new career for :D Even though I am really tired of the young driver test now!! :p

Edit: I have a career with 2013 mod, If I backup that save can I continue with it on this mod? Or is that not possible since this is with 2012 mod?

The driver performance, tyre wear and everything will be 2012-like. If you have some database editing knowledge, you can edit my database to your needs. If you don't, then just don't replace your database & hope everything works OK.

Yes, backup your save. If you don't change the database you won't have any problems at all. If you do change it, there MAY be problems, but I doubt. But just in case, backup your save. :)

And thanks! :D

I just made a mistake... I tok the cars folder over before Young Driver test and cant manage hairpin test now... So how do I get the original cars folder back? without redownload it from steam, for than I loose all the mods..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.