Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realism Enhancer 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
dafuq? You're Bulgarian? :D
Dont remember? Once you translate my word kelesh like a... punk.:roflmao:

Ontopic. I made 50% in China with the Merc and finished 7th swimming in my sweat.:roflmao: To take 7th with this makes me more happy than to win with the original.;) This is what i missed in the CM after i stoped my career in rfactor pro league - the difficulty. One more thing to ask, where to touch?

Kristiane, goten:roflmao:, can i have a lil bit less grip? Something like in rfactor LMT 2009 Ferrari F60 mod, my back to dancing and sliding and when i'm braking after 1st drs zone on China to hope and trust to the God to slow down and take the corner?:roflmao:

Question: Is it somehow possible to get your mod with the Ryder Debugging Options Mod in line? Because each of the changes in database

Question: Is it somehow possible to get your mod with the Ryder Debugging Options Mod in line? Because each of the changes in database

Just downloaded Ryder's Debugging Options Menu Mod and it doesn't have any database inside. o.O

Dont remember? Once you translate my word kelesh like a... punk.:roflmao:

Ontopic. I made 50% in China with the Merc and finished 7th swimming in my sweat.:roflmao: To take 7th with this makes me more happy than to win with the original.;) This is what i missed in the CM after i stoped my career in rfactor pro league - the difficulty. One more thing to ask, where to touch?

Kristiane, goten:roflmao:, can i have a lil bit less grip? Something like in rfactor LMT 2009 Ferrari F60 mod, my back to dancing and sliding and when i'm braking after 1st drs zone on China to hope and trust to the God to slow down and take the corner?:roflmao:

I've played rFactor only once. Never played that mod. I did try to make the rear end more 2011-styled but the result was random uncorrectable oversteer and spins. I didn't really test further but it seems like the engine of the game is made like this so we can't have normal oversteer.

I didn't install any updates. Which means that I have vanilla game version.
So, can I install this ? Sorry, but haven't seen that it's written somewhere. :unsure:

I didn't install any updates. Which means that I have vanilla game version.
So, can I install this ? Sorry, but haven't seen that it's written somewhere. :unsure:

And why you don't have installed the updates? When you register your game through steam the game will update automatically.

So it looks like you haven;t bought the game and are using a pirated version of it

Well... don't have internet at home. To start with that. =) I'm writing from work.
Also I read that as there's some problems that those (many:p ) patches solves, there's some new.
I think I already add some add-ons. Successfully. I add, for example, that competitive brake mod.
No problems whatsoever. So.... you think this would cause some ?

Well... don't have internet at home. To start with that. =) I'm writing from work.
Also I read that as there's some problems that those (many:p ) patches solves, there's some new.
I think I already add some add-ons. Successfully. I add, for example, that competitive brake mod.
No problems whatsoever. So.... you think this would cause some ?

Well, you can try, but I've made it on the latest patch so nothing is guaranteed. I'm pretty sure everything except the database would be OK. For the database.. Just backup your database folder and see what happens.

Kristian Nenov updated F1 2012 Realism Enhancer with a new update entry:

Update 1.2

As some people are having issues with straight line speed of the AI, I have 2 versions now.

• Hard AI - the AI is fast in a straight line
  • Easy AI - the AI isn't that fast in a straight line.

Please, tell me if the easy version fixes the problems for you. I'm going to try some other ways to fix the problem with the straight line speed. I have some ideas. Let's hope they work alright. :)

Thanks Kristian. Been using 1.1. AI straightline speed is now more balanced for me. Had some really fantastic, close racing in Bahrain:thumbsup:

Is there any difference between 1.1 and 1.2Easy AI?

Hi guys , firstly thanks Kristian looks like great work. I know its prob a stupid question.... but If I install will it corrupt my career mode progress? and if so is there a way around it?

thanks.

Thanks Kristian. Been using 1.1. AI straightline speed is now more balanced for me. Had some really fantastic, close racing in Bahrain:thumbsup:

Is there any difference between 1.1 and 1.2Easy AI?

Nope. For 1.2 I just added the Hard AI version. :)

Hi guys , firstly thanks Kristian looks like great work. I know its prob a stupid question.... but If I install will it corrupt my career mode progress? and if so is there a way around it?

thanks.

It didn't make me any problems, neither to any of my beta testers (that had saves). But as this game is strange, just in case, backup your savegame. If it gets corrupted, you can restore it. But it shouldn't make any problems. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%