F1 2012 Drivers View Cam

Roberto Costa I dont think you could do bad. I know that any work that any modder does I for one am very appreciative of
Thanks Napa! I really appreciate it.
Using this look back view now i think you were right all the time, some cams are a little lower than they should :roflmao:
I'll keep the 2 mods, and i'll increase the heigh a little on the default one, i'll do one by one to be sure its ok. Maybe i'll add some new movements.

kelaroost
I didn't had any idea about this.
Actually im always driving using the cockpit cam, so i don't even knew about the movements on the other cameras. I'll see if i found a way to replace the cams, maybe there's a way to make it work. I did some movements for the suspension and crashes, but still far from perfect, maybe using the other camera parameters, if it works, can be the way to do something really nice.
Thanks for the info :D

Thanks for the update, Roberto.
"High Cam - DriverCockpitCam" is my favorite.
And especially, Look to Apex head movement speed is very well adjusted and very nice to drive :) !
Glad you liked Tommi! :D
I'll increase the default ones a little and see if i like. I like the High Cam to drive, but i still want to try one that is very close to the driver position and still good to drive. With the default one, only Merc and HRT have a good view of the track due to the car chassi, the other ones are not so good, specially some cars like Caterham and Ferrari, the driver sits in a very low position.

Adding other parameters from bonnet or chase to head don't work.Thats why im after the config so I can.
I wanted the suspension from chase for it gives a side to side rock and more suspension travel.
The trouble using chase is that the view goes off center once you have made a turn and you cant turn it off I don't think.

I think the game handles the set of parameters based on the camera type. So maybe its impossible to use parameters of different cameras since its the same camera "type".
Does the chase have all the "important" values??

Hi Roberto,
first let me say THANK YOU and THANK'S to kelaroost for this great mod. I drive always in cockpit-view. For me personally i have changed only the "y" value a little bit to 0.6560 for RBR. This is what i like to play.
Thank you !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Roberto,
first let me say THANK YOU and THANK'S to kelaroost for this great mod. I drive always in cockpit-view. For me personally i have changed only the "y" value a little bit to 0.6560 for RBR. This is what i like to play.
Thank you !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
Good to know you liked!

The standard cam is very close to this value. Just say it, 6555. Even if you use something like 6570-6580 will still be good and not too high. For the High cam i used something much higher, like 6770.
But i like to play it based on the driver, like your settings, its harder but more immersive :D

Your Font is Big and it's also a Big News for F1 2012 fans lol
By the way, the music of your video is very nice.
I'm a fan of Joe Satoriani & Steve Vai and I like your music (Nonpoint) .
Sorry for the off-topic and thanks for your nice video too :) !
Got so happy when i saw the mod there :roflmao:
But the biggest step for sure it was Kenken's mod. Maybe CM see things like this and make a helmet cam. I would like to play in a helmet cam like Shift 2 Unleashed, i really like that cam.
About the music, i don't know much about Joe Satriani, but i like Steve Vai! :D

I'll see if i update the cam today, i made some new movements, and a few adjustments to the driver's position ;)

New version - 1.4

Added V1.4\n
Adjusted the camera position of some cars\n
Made a new camera with body movements, this movements are noticeable on accel/braking and corners, but much more on bumps and crashes\n
(New video of V1.4).

Thanks for Ver.1.4 update, Roberto.
New body movements are very nice and I also like it.
Really appreciate you, kelaroost and everyone involved for these great progress :) !

Thanks for Ver.1.4 update, Roberto.
New body movements are very nice and I also like it.
Really appreciate you, kelaroost and everyone involved for these great progress :) !
Good to know Tommi.
Im using the file you posted with the cars visors, much more immersive and better to play, thank you :thumbsup:
I just hope i have not overdone the body movements, i know the F1 driver use a very tight seat belt, but i don't that this means he keeps 100% static :D
And with some tests i noticed that the only way to get this bump effects was changing the body to move a little bit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back