F1 2012 Drivers View Cam

You cannot use hotfile?
Its the only site i have an account. But anyone can download it and put somewhere else to you, no problem.
There's still an error on RD, its impossible to edit the links to update the files, when they fix this i will upload it here.
I very hope so, becouse can get only some html file, nothing more and then must wait an hour to try again...and same thing. :( Have the 1.2, like it but wanna try the new, think its better.

I very hope so, becouse can get only some html file, nothing more and then must wait an hour to try again...and same thing. :( Have the 1.2, like it but wanna try the new, think its better.
Just tried to replace the file, still not working, i need to wait until they fix it :(
You can try this link
See if it will download, its the one from hotfile, if doesn't work but just clicking on it, try to right clike, save link as....

Thank you for making this mod.

I have deliberately waited till last week, from experience of CM to buy this game, but I am a F1 sim nut, and since the days of Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix (1992 gulp) have played Cockpit View when ever possible. Alas even knowing CM made improvements yet included bugs for PC users they don't feel obligated to correct, I still bought ( Testing for 2013 I blame and I'm sticking to that excuse).

I am really enjoying your mod and what it brings subtlety to the experience of driving at speed with control.

I have changed some of your mod, to fit me, mostly slight height adjustments (experimented with FOV too).

So why say only Thank you and give some little feedback and nothing else, well I have an idea for you. I have made addons for other games that use XML I admit I also used LUA too, but what has struck me, is how easy XML can possibly be changed.

The Idea I have is "Driver Seat Fitting". We all have different ways we play the game, hardware, controllers and position in relation to the screen. Also we are all different heights as real people (and mass alas not a variable), all F1 drivers have their seat fitted, engineers want them to be as low as possible, but especially for Monaco drivers will have a higher view point, for obvious advantages.

For this mostly personal preference comes down to height, fov, z (what you have done with Body motion is brilliant and I wouldn't want to change)

I'm not suggesting for this game, though would be great for some experimenting, but is a suggestion I make for 2013 seasons making of F1 by CM and who knows something they make standard for future games (now I am dreaming), would need a mod like this to decoded XML for each car in first place I would imagine and make what I feel are obviously great changes.

Anyway Thank you once again, I am enjoying your efforts.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%