F1 2010 F1 2010 Screenshots

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
:rolleyes:

kid.. yea, right.

sorry- your the crybaby im talking about. so if you dont like it ,folow my suggestions on the other board. If you cant find the ignore feature people may be able to help you because I sure as hell wont.

Again, if you cant handle that pic size, i suggest a new computer. Heres some good reading about pic size and how large you should post :

web acceptable size (see here How many pixels do I need for sharing photos online?)

Quote:
Most computers today have a monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels, so your images should be sized no larger than this for on-screen viewing. Older computers have a lower monitor resolution, usually 800x600, so keep that in mind as well. The smaller the pixel dimensions of an image, the smaller the file size will be.

• When sharing photos online, 800 by 600 pixels is a good average size to go with.
  • If you're sure your recipients or Web site visitors won't mind waiting a little longer, you may want to go as large as 1024 by 768, but anything larger than that is going to be too large to see in the majority of computer monitors without scrolling.

Like I said, arogant to the extreme. Do you realise that people will see you for the fool you are? Have some consideration for others for once. :( Dont show up your fellow countrymen.

Well here is my first Screenshot upload try. As you can see things did not go well at Albert Park.

Pic1-3.jpg

Pic2-2.jpg

Pic3-3.jpg

Pic4-3.jpg

Pic5-3.jpg

Pic6-3.jpg

Pic7-3.jpg

:rolleyes:

kid.. yea, right.

sorry- your the crybaby im talking about. so if you dont like it ,folow my suggestions on the other board. If you cant find the ignore feature people may be able to help you because I sure as hell wont.

Again, if you cant handle that pic size, i suggest a new computer. Heres some good reading about pic size and how large you should post :

web acceptable size (see here How many pixels do I need for sharing photos online?)

Quote:
Most computers today have a monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels, so your images should be sized no larger than this for on-screen viewing. Older computers have a lower monitor resolution, usually 800x600, so keep that in mind as well. The smaller the pixel dimensions of an image, the smaller the file size will be.
  • When sharing photos online, 800 by 600 pixels is a good average size to go with.
  • If you're sure your recipients or Web site visitors won't mind waiting a little longer, you may want to go as large as 1024 by 768, but anything larger than that is going to be too large to see in the majority of computer monitors without scrolling.

My computer can handel your screens perfectly fine its just that others may not but I guess you don't care as your head is so far up your backside its making you forget how to act like a decent person. Instead of asking politly by asking what you want to know you arrogantly insult people who may not be able to afford as much as you. No everyone had a highly paid job to earn the money to get a computer like yours and even if they did there are more inportant things to spend their valuble cash on.

Seriously stop embarrassing yourself and learn how to communicate with others in a polite manner or you can carry on acting like this and show yourself up as the miserable, whingey muppet you are.

Horrible gold cars. You should use the fix that brings the renaults back to the proper colour.

ps, I see that the software here automatically resizes your massive pictures to help those on a lowe bandwidth or dial up internet. Good for the forum.

Merry xmas Philly.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 65 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 23 31.1%