F1 2010 F1 2010 Screenshots

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Alonso.jpg
Helmetview Box.jpg
Plamen Nikolov.jpg

My computer can handel your screens perfectly fine its just that others may not but I guess you don't care as your head is so far up your backside its making you forget how to act like a decent person. Instead of asking politly by asking what you want to know you arrogantly insult people who may not be able to afford as much as you. No everyone had a highly paid job to earn the money to get a computer like yours and even if they did there are more inportant things to spend their valuble cash on.

Seriously stop embarrassing yourself and learn how to communicate with others in a polite manner or you can carry on acting like this and show yourself up as the miserable, whingey muppet you are.

see below

Like I said, arogant to the extreme. Do you realise that people will see you for the fool you are? Have some consideration for others for once. :( Dont show up your fellow countrymen.

My computer can handel your screens perfectly fine its just that others may not but I guess you don't care as your head is so far up your backside its making you forget how to act like a decent person. Instead of asking politly by asking what you want to know you arrogantly insult people who may not be able to afford as much as you. No everyone had a highly paid job to earn the money to get a computer like yours and even if they did there are more inportant things to spend their valuble cash on.

Seriously stop embarrassing yourself and learn how to communicate with others in a polite manner or you can carry on acting like this and show yourself up as the miserable, whingey muppet you are.

My post was intended to both people,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dont realy agree with you m8, most monitor now have better reselution that 1024x768, and if i remember the days of 800x600 are long gone.

as for the pic size and posting sizes you are stating to all posts on this thread are incorrect, there is options for larger files like www.photobucket.com

As for your agressive replys, i would be careful m8 its a friendly place here, and advice is given not the arguments i can see. Im no Moderator but im old enough and wise enough to say, quit being childish and read back what you have wrote before posting, somepeople might take offence and we wouldnt want to see you banned from posting.

just putting my opinion in, just be nice and play fair, anyways im off to do some TT training for the sunday race on my 2560x1600 26'' screen............ :p

be nice

Hi, did you open them in a new window? They do seem jagged on here, I guess it's because they're resized. I have everything on full with some extra overrides and also everything max in the Nvidia control panel, I don't see any jagged lines ingame.

Phew !!!

i was hoping you didnt have the 1980's spectrum 48k graphics, good to hear it looks sweet. Mind you it seems some people in this thread still think people use 800x600 res. Also have you notice the amount of screen shots that have been photoshop'd on here, defeats the thread idea me thinks, still look good though.

i posted my 3 screens shots of button flipping over me onto his head further back in the thread did you see those, i was quite pleased with the res.

My post was intended to both people,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dont realy agree with you m8, most monitor now have better reselution that 1024x768, and if i remember the days of 800x600 are long gone.

as for the pic size and posting sizes you are stating to all posts on this thread are incorrect, there is options for larger files like www.photobucket.com

As for your agressive replys, i would be careful m8 its a friendly place here, and advice is given not the arguments i can see. Im no Moderator but im old enough and wise enough to say, quit being childish and read back what you have wrote before posting, somepeople might take offence and we wouldnt want to see you banned from posting.

just putting my opinion in, just be nice and play fair, anyways im off to do some TT training for the sunday race on my 2560x1600 26'' screen............ :p

be nice

And correct me if im wrong but doesnt it all depend on download speed, not res size.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 406 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 256 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 275 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.5%
Back