F1 2006 The Game Pre-Beta Release

Hi all,

first of all I wanna say thank you for all the work you put in to this mod. Its already a great result.

I wanna give some feedback to the mod after just a little bit of testing. I'll write down the Team names and say what I think could be improved.

Red Bull (Red Bull) --> No improvement (just minor details)
McLaren (McLaren) --> No improvement (just minor details)
Ferrari (Ferrari) --> the steering wheel is too close to the driver (it can't be seen with tv cam) and for my opinion the livery of the car is too bright and too shiny)
Honda (Mercedes) --> the livery is missing (not finished?) and instead the McLaren livery is shown completely weird
Renault (Lotus) --> the gloves of the driver are too shiny
BMW (Sauber) --> the tire walls are white (textures missing?); the livery for the player (not for AI teammate) is the 2012 Sauber livery, also shown very weird; and the suits have a strange effect when the driver is moving
Spyker (Force India) --> the gloves of the driver are too shiny
Toro Rosso (Toro Rosso) --> the tire walls are white (texture missing?)
Williams (Williams) --> No improvement (just minor details)
Toyota (Caterham) --> the gloves of the driver are white, and the car in general is a bit too shiny for my opinion
Super Aguri (HRT) --> No improvement (just minor details)
Midland (Marussia --> the gloves of the driver are too shiny

The teams which need the most work to be done on, are for my opinion:
Honda (Mercedes)
BMW (Sauber)

I hope you can use my testing information for improvements ;) Keep the great work up.

The BMW is messed up along with the Honda. The BMW team in the Garage should have PETRONAS instead of PETROBRAS on their shirts.

Still, looks good so far overall ;)

Hello could drop files back BMW? I have the same problem as Huijastin, that of my partner looks good but mine all wrong, thanks and greetings

the ferrari steering wheel is way too close to the driver and the wheels of the sauber I think are without textures. But it looks amazing overall!

How did you put the Ferrari complete steering wheel into the Mclaren ? Could you maybe put the Red Bull wheel into the Mclaren ? Because it looks more like the wheel mclaren had in 2006

<Profanities removed>
Maybe you should be thankful instead of trolling others great work who put their hearts and soul into making this mod.I'm not insulting codemasters work , they did a good job but they could make the game far better.This mod is for those who want to play 2006 season, cause there is no 2006 f1 game for pc only for ps3.Instead of trolling try to be more kind and try to write nicer comments as it's not a commong thing here to use these kind of language.Thanks.And why are you complaining here if you don't like it?Then don't write anything

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back