Please don't flame me or so, just my hope
can you or someone do it??

<.<
Ferrari Livery for Real 2012 car
Honda Racing - Mercedes 2012 car
Toro Rosso - toro rosso 2012

Please don't flame me or so, just my hope
can you or someone do it??
Buddy, this really doesn't belong here. This thread is supposed to HELP Rian correcting bugs. Sorry, but I'd really love to flame you. I just try not to crap up the thread. With all due respect, please shut up with this and repeat your request in the correct section.

A suggestion, made the team gloves like i do in my templates, directly painted in the helmet textures, all over the gloves. I think is more easy and less work. I love renault 2006 team, but with white gloves (and super glow) i think lose realism.

Neveraless greatest work ever. Thank you 2006 team :laugh::roflmao::sneaky:

PS: You include "interiors/fe2" folder with a steering wheel with marussia model for ferrari, so the ferrari car and steering wheel will not match, so i recomend (i do this), dont copy the "interios/fe2" folder from this MOD (or return the original ferrari wheel).

The ferrari looks awesome now! :thumbsup:

Same here.You must not only make backup for your database but for your save too.My setups gone along with my career so i'm quite angry too.

I did indeed back up all my Game files, all 8 GB of them.
I also made a Backup on steam of some files a while back, they are located in

C: Program Files, Steam, Backups, F1 2012. Are those files relevant?

Ok...I just politely asked.
That is in fact true, but if you looked at the original WIP thread and at earlier questions in this forum, you will realize that this has been asked far too often. People, please understand that Rian is a person with a real life too, and he has an awful lot of stuff to work on in order to make this mod work nicely. Please, refrain from posting any other stuff than bug reports in this thread.

A patch will be there when Rian thinks it's ready.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.