F1 2006 Full season W.I.P

It's snowing heavily at my place right now - so yes, it's still winter.

Honestly, guys, please. Rian is surely doing his best, just as everyone involved with this mod did. Let him take the time he (and the mod) needs.

Maybe he needs helpers, such as testers etc.

Depends on where you live. Really does. :geek:

Snowing here, too... Its annoying ;)

And now, please be patient enough and not spam here, and to new users:

You always semm to read the title page, or looking on the pics, thinking: Woah, amazing, then you instantly write: When is the release?

Please read first!!!

Note:
Last "real" message/info was on page 25 from the team... After that... Just such questions :rolleyes:

and thats not just on this thread....

So: Just be patient, read and finally: Enjoy the free(!) and awesome work from the members, who do this in their freetime!!!

Thanks!

(Its not meant to be a "rude" message ;))

Modder on RD :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Test test test thats all they say, it takes 3 weeks at the moment I have this mod in the ass now. A lot of talking about nothing.

I'd be so f***ing happy if they decided not to release it and just pass it on to a few certain people.

I know if I was doing it, I probably wouldn't now.......just based on some of the dumbass comments that have been made.

Why would I want too???

With comments like yours, people like you deserve and should get absolutely nothing!

You matey have absolutely no idea of how a mod like this is put together and the sheer man hours put into it to make it right.

Idiotic comment.

Pleb.

The level of education by some people with severe idiot comments is zero, has always been zero and will always be zero --' Anyhooooow: still looking forward to the mod and I really dont care how much testing is needed. In fact the more the better. Thats what they call quality control. Yes Romson, quality control. But I bet those words are too difficult to understand.

Some people just don't have enough patience for this.
It's alot of work, and they just don't understand it.

I'm not even a modder, and i know it's a sh*tload a work.
Simple beqause i read stuff Rian says: It's alot of work and needs alot of testing.

So done....
no people start asking every 5 minutes..when is it gonna be release wuaaaa
wuaaa
wuaaaaa

*UNDERSTAND IT, please...?:notworthy:

Seriously mate.....jog on.

Go somewhere else and do us all on here a favour.

What do you think gives you the right with your two comments......which is actually 1/3 of your total comments ever on the site, to question the length of time a mod like this takes?

Where are your contributions? Helmets....Cars....Suits....anything modable?

Put together some mods, see whats involved in time spent, put quite a few up for download, and then see if you still have the same view as you do now.

Im not really a modder aswell and indeed, a big mod like the 2006 season mod is huuuuuge. It took me a day to fully make sure that most of my info for the 2013 season mod was 99% okay xD And thats only the textual part.

Everybody who dares to make the a whole season mod needs a respect.:thumbsup: I imagine how its difficult in the beginning to say when will be ready. In the same time some people just live here in the site and conglomerate stupid posts day and night, nobody pay money for this... Its easy - be patient for this, make own mods (may be faster) or take another mod. Respect each other, please. ;)

U're right sorry, I don't have 2 understand everything, people have their owns reason to wait this time, we will never know all.
Mate, honestly - with all due respect, just shut the f**k up. If you don't like this project, then go away and spam any other forum - but people like you, only hating around are REALLY nothing the community here at RD needs.

The most of us are respecting the work these guys do - even if (like me) we are no modders, for whatever reason, we have enough respect and manners to understand and respect the fact that putting together a high quality mod takes a lot of time, especially if you expect a lot from yourself just like Rian does.

And if you can't understand why it would take do long, maybe remind yourself - we all have lives: ML, Rian, Gerald, Timothy Decrans and all the other fantastic artists around here have something to get done in real life too - no one earns a single Penny from the work they spend on projects like this.

But still they do it - to please themselves AND those who are patient and clever enough to understand the effort behind such a project.

It's a hell of a job to be done. If you don't want to wait - leave. No one here at RD will miss you. But it's people just like you who cause excellent modders to quit working for the community.

So, a friendly advice: Apologise for the absolutely unnecessary insults you were spitting out, and maybe you'll get away with an informal warning from the community.

But people who continue insulting other members here at RD have had to face the consequences

Romson, I am a person who up until a month ago had no idea how to mod. I've learned a lot since then. I understand that mods take a long time, a lot longer than it takes people like you and I to download them into the game. Have some patience and stop annoying the people who are spending their free time to give you something to do in yours.

Learn some manners, Learn some respect, and Learn some patience.

Ok, its not appropriate to got no manners, but i understand them on they dont have any news on it... May be the mod crew need to give some update on testing for people wait on the mod. since long time they have no more news on it... may be time to says whats work and what need to be tweek

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.