F1 2006 Full season W.I.P

Guys, please:

Sometimes, some of you really appear to have nothing better to do in their lives than to wait for the release of this mod.

Come on, are you kidding me? If you haven't got anything to do but to sit there and ask for the release, then here's some stuff you could do:
  • Grab a good book and read it.
  • Educate yourself.
  • Learn a new language (for some of you, English would be a good guess.)
  • Create a mod yourself.
  • Enjoy the mods you already have.
  • Make the world a better place.
  • Or, for some of you, just learn to be patient.

Nice.
To the point man. :thumbsup:
Agreed. :)

This thread is 20% about the actual MOD and 80% comments on when we get a release, can you add this etc etc.

Let me add to the 80% part of it by saying, please can we refrain from making anymore comments on the release time, let the guy do his stuff, and release it when he is good and ready.

A watched kettle never boils and that!

Dear modders,
please don't get upset by impatient comments. I love your work but also wish the mods come out on day one. Knowing that this is impossible I shut my mouth but always wait for new helmets, new car skins, damage adjustments, fantasy names (love that one) etc...and I take it from there.

You are fantastic and should be appreciated. I would throw a great modders party for you here in Bangkok, but I doubt you live around here. So there is only one thing to do:

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Dear modders,
please don't get upset by impatient comments. I love your work but also wish the mods come out on day one. Knowing that this is impossible I shut my mouth but always wait for new helmets, new car skins, damage adjustments, fantasy names (love that one) etc...and I take it from there.

You are fantastic and should be appreciated. I would throw a great modders party for you here in Bangkok, but I doubt you live around here. So there is only one thing to do:

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

The mod is release ..... find the tread into the forum

The mod is release ..... find the tread into the forum
I don't follow what you're saying (my english sucks), is it out? Or am I misunderstanding your comment.. I'm sorry for being so dumb. By the way modders, keep up the good work I've seen great things from everyone and really appreciate everything you guys do.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back